GET YOUR BUTT IN GEAR, BLOSSOMS-5

NOVEMBER 5th, 1983

NOVEMBER 5th, 1983

HAWKINS INDIANA

"Wow, that is a lot" Evelyn said, shocked at everything Lily had just explianed, her time travel theory had been correct....

"Well, it looks like you arent going back to the future any time soon, so, until you get proper guardians, you can stay with me. I have four spare rooms. Also, you guys are gonna have to go to school" she broke to them

"What?!Why" Rory screamed, not only sad but also angry

Evelyn looked at the girl with a hardened stare, "because if you're not with me then no one's going to help you get back to your time line. Also, if I don't put you through school like your actually my kids then CPS will come poking their heads into things and separate all of you."

Rory glared right back at her and stormed off to the bathroom down the hallway. Rory has always been treated differently, no matter the cause. By Emily and Richard especially, they always treated her like she was a burden.

She had to earn their respect and it took forever, she didn't want to do it all over again with some random woman.

"What about Sarah?We need to look for her, she could be in trouble!" Lacey said, tears brimming in her eyes.

"I know, and we will." Evelyn smiled, holding onto Lacey's hand trying to comfort her. 

"I think I'll call the school today and then we should be able to get you guys in by Monday."

"Monday?!It's Saturday!" Lily groaned, they just time traveled she didn't want to spend it in school.

"Yes. Finish breakfast, then we can head out." Evelyn said, her eyes almost bulging at Brady trying to eat his toast without his right hand. 

-

Evelyn stared at the five kids in front of her, she definitely didn't have the money to get them all new clothes, and none of the girls seemed to be quite her size.

Currently the kids were wearing big T-shirts and some old gym shorts she found that belonged to her ex boyfriend. But it wouldn't be right for her to make them walk into public looking like that, nonetheless she didn't want to leave them unsupervised in her new home.

Maybe Lily could fit into her clothes, she was the tallest and seemed to be the oldest. Lacey was too young, and Aria and Rory seemed to be around the same size. Brady obviously wouldn't fit into any women's size.

"Okay so, Lily and Brady will come with me. I'm leaving Aria in charge until I get back, I need your guys sizes." 

Aria looked down, always responsible for everyone else. She sighed "Me and Rory are a small." Evelyn nodded looking at Brady, Lily, and Lacey. After earning no response she groaned.