WE AREN'T IN KANSAS ANYMORE-3

NOVEMBER 4th, 1983

NOVEMBER 4th, 1983

HAWKINS INDIANA

It was silent, something Aria Blossom had never been used to. Ever since she was little, she took care of her siblings.She couldn't remember a time when she wasn't a blossom in fact, but her little peace moment didn't last long.

Before Aria knew it she was hurling out of the sky, hitting branches on the way down, before eventually landing on a fort of some sorts.

The young girl let out a long gasp of air as the rain was hitting her face rapidly, struggling to find air.

Aria sat for a moment trying to grasp a hold of reality, she hadn't broken any bones and overall she felt like she would make it, but oh lord it hurt like hell.

As Aria blossom continued to gasp for air, choking on the rain. She heard a loud screaming and before she knew it her younger sister Lacey-Ann was right beside her, covered in mud.

Due to her asthma Aria was struggling as Lacey sat up rather quickly. "Aria?! Are you okay?!" Lacey and Aria have always been somewhat close, and knowing of her asthma she was concerned.

"Yes..Fine" Aria finally was able to get some air with the emergency inhaler Lacey always kept just in case.

Yet again, another scream was heated as Lacey ran towards it before Lily was sent falling out of the sky, she ended up tossing and turning through beaches before landing almost on top of Lacey with a loud cry.

"Lily? !Lily?!" Aria had finally dragged herself over to Lily and by the looks off it she was out cold with a little bit of bold from scratches by the branches. 

Lacey held Lily as the rain hardened and Aria began to frantically search for Rory, Brady, and Kolbi. Another loud screech was heard as it sounded more feminine.

This time, Rory landed in a small puddle that had formed out of mud and water from the rain with a loud cry. "Rory!?Are you okay?" Aria dashed to her sisters side, they might not always get along but she loved her.

Rory glared at Aria and pushed herself up, heading over to the knocked out Lily and Lacey who was practically cradling her. By time they made it over, it started to thunder and Lily began to come to.

"Where are we..?" Lily muttered holding onto the cuts caused by the branches. "We have no clue.." Lacey muttered as they both stood.

"Wait were is Brady and Sarah?" Rory muttered, but was interrupted by a loud male voice screaming.

As Brady toppled from the sky, he landed wrong and he began to let out loud cry's of pain. "Brady?!" Lacey ran over, she was the most experienced in medical aid.

"It hurts.It hurts really bad!" Brady whimpered holding onto his left arm. "It's definitely broken.." Rory sighed. "Make it stop!" Brady was screaming in pain.