Ignite

A/N: Please be aware of possible triggers. If you want an explanation beforehand, please message me here or on instagram. I don't want to spoil the chapter with specific triggers. I hope you enjoy!

———————

When the orgasm was ripped away, Y/n whined as she tried to move onto her elbows. A heavy hand on her back made her stop. Obito kept her pressed to the unforgiving marble. The slap to Y/n's ass made her yelp. Harsh and unforgiving.

She deserved it all. Every last bit of it. Every hit against her stinging flesh made Y/n feel. Every echo made Y/n hear. She wanted this. She NEEDED this.

"Say it, gorgeous," Obito wasn't letting up on that either.

"What?" Her voice held pain as she barely made the word audible.

Walking to the side of the table, Obito used a handful of hair to lift Y/n's head. "Who you belong to."

The fire roared in Obito's eyes. He NEEDED this. He needed this just as much as Y/n did. Deep down, Y/n knew that this was the start of how to get back to being THEM. How to promise him, silently, that she would come back. That she forgave him. But also that she needed his forgiveness.

"You," Y/n said with conviction.

Something flared to life within Obito. No words were spoken as Obito moved Y/n before throwing her over his shoulder again. When Obito entered the bedroom, Y/n waited eagerly to find out what was in store for her. From her perepheral, she could see sheets flying into the corner of the bedroom.

Not very delicately, Y/n was tossed onto the bed. Still bound at the hands, Y/n leaned her head up to watch Obito. Hungry. Feral. Rabid. Obito was out for blood.

"Hands above your head," it was clearly a demand. "Good girl." Y/n was rewarded with a smirk as Obtio knelt on the bed.

Y/n wasn't paying attention to what Obito had laid onto the bed before he put her down. He managed to carry both toys, as well as another item. When fabric and metal met Y/n's ankles, she tried to raise her head. Unable to see what Obito was doing, it didn't take long for the object to register. A leg spreader.

Using the bar for leverage, Obito pushed Y/n's legs up. Knees bent, her heels almost met the back of her thighs.

"Keep them there," Obito directed.

With an appreciative hum, Obito ran his hand over Y/n's mound. Nearly jumping when his palm met her clit, Y/n fought off the moan. A light slap was offered to her nub this time. Obito repeated the action a few times. It was a distraction.

The tapered beads were thrust into her first. Fast and hard.

Coating them with her juices. Satisfied with the lubrication, Obito moved on. Not as gentle as the time before, Obito pushed the beads into Y/n's ass. Unable to hold back the whimpering moan, Y/n let it go.

Once the toy was placed, Obito moved on. Rather than the silicone toy that lay beside him, Obito thrust two fingers into Y/n's slit. He was unforgiving in his movements. Obito wasn't sure how much longer he could torture himself.

"Look at how wet that cunt is," Y/n had a strange kink when it came to Obito. She loved when he talked to her like this. "Bet I can make it even wetter."

The vibration met her clit and Y/n squeaked. She was so sensitive that rather than reaching an orgasm any time soon, she'd be tortured before it happened. Exactly what Obito wanted.

This continued.

Time and time again, Y/n would be close. Then, Obito would stop. The only contact that remained was the anal beads. Fingers would slam back into her after he sucked them clean. A few times, Obito made Y/n taste herself. Y/n's clit was swollen. Everything was swollen.