Blood

🚨 TRIGGER WARNING: GRAPHIC VIOLENCE  🚨

Madara watched Y/n closely as she walked to their destination. The warehouse was tucked away near the abandoned loading docks for a factory. The sun was tucked behind the clouds as it sank to the horizon. He couldn't help but think about how stunning she was. The skin-tight pants that hugged every curve of her body. The black fabric taught across her ass. The white blouse flowed in the wind as she approached the door.

Y/n had pinned her hair back, leaving the majority of it down. She was appeasing Madara. And he knew it. But he didn't care. She was there. She was his. This may not have been his plan, but it had worked out in his favor. She would go again. Only for a while. They had more business to attend to. He couldn't wait.

The high heels felt strange on Y/n's feet as she stepped onto the concrete. The clack of the heel echoed loudly as they walked deeper into the dimly lit space. Madara kept close, Deidara trailing behind them. He was there for two reasons. One Y/n knew of. The other, not quite.

"MOMMY!" The voice nearly broke Y/n.

"MOMMY!" Tsuki quickly followed as Kikyo broke through the shadows to run into her mother's arms.

Crouching, Y/n held the two close once they reached her. "Kikyo," Y/n whispered, "Did they hurt you?"

"No," Kikyo was fighting tears.

"The nice lady let me play with toys," Tsuki giggled. "I'm not supposed to tell you I had ice cream for breakfast today."

Unable to fight the laugh away, Y/n smiled as she gently moved back to look at her daughters. Their faces were tired, but no harm had come to them. Kikyo likely knew something was wrong. Tsuki was too little to know anything. Kikyo likely protected her. Pretending that everything was okay. Y/n's heart ached. More guilt filled her as she cupped each of their faces.

"Girls," Madara caught their attention. Kikyo's eyes widened as she looked at her mother. Y/n shook her head to alert Kikyo not to say anything. "Deidara is going to take you to a safe place. Your mother and I need to talk to your babysitters. Okay?"

Nodding again, Y/n told them, "Deidara is a friend," she stood up, "He'll sit with you until mommy is done."

"Okay," Tsuki chirped before jogging towards the handsome blonde.

Deidara smiled lightly at Y/n as she turned back to him. She gave him a court nod before shooing Kikyo towards Dei. Y/n watched as the trio walked for the door. The purple sunlight filtered into the warehouse momentarily before they were met with the murky darkness again.

"Now what?" Y/n asked as she stepped towards Madara.

Smirking, Madara took one hand from his pockets. Lifting it, he snapped his fingers. Y/n blinked before blinding white light filled the space beside them. Turning her head, Y/n saw red. Those were faces she knew. Faces she hated. Faces she never dreamt of seeing again. Oh, but how she'd also dreamt of killing them. One in particular.

Three bodies sat bound to chairs under the spotlight rigged above them. One woman. Two men.

"Where's-"

"Dead," Madara responded. "He put up a fight with Pein, I'm afraid. He disposed of him accordingly."

Steps that were far too steady for someone who had just rescued her children approached the three. Fear was etched into their eyes as Y/n's predatory stare bore into them. They were silently begging for forgiveness. Mouths taped shut; the grunting was annoying. Only the woman was crying. She would be dealt with first.

Ripping the tape from her mouth, Y/n let a backhand fly across the aging woman's face. "As a mother, how fucking could you?"

The woman spit at Y/n's polished black heels. "You killed two of my sons." Tears fell free even though venom coated her tongue. "I wanted to repay the favor. That jerk- AH!"