Chapter 5: Reciting Poems Pt. 2

After Sayori recited her poem it was finally Natsuki's turn. Or at least is what we thought.

"Oh come on! Can't I just have MC lower your guy's expectations before I go!"

"Natsuki!"
Monika eyes Natsuki as she says this.

"What? If MC goes last, it'll just end up lowering our standards. It'd be better to have him go first in the festival to lower everyone's expectations.." I am pretty surprised how accurate she is.

I am really terrible at this kind of stuff so I would just lower everyone's expectations. But then next would be one of the other girls who have experience in this stuff which would make them go wild.

"That's not really nice..." Sayori said as she pouts.

"Calm down guys I'll go.." Natsuki looks at me and starts to feel guilty.

"A-Actually..."
Natsuki looks around the room then at me.

She looks back down at her notebook then gives up.

"Nevermind.."

"Okay.." I walk to the front of the classroom, some would say the podium.

I take a breathe and start.

"This poem is called..." I look around me, everyone is looking at me. More would soon at the festival. If I can't handle this.. how can I perform at the festival? I take another breathe and continue after finding a name for this made on spot poem. "-Sonorous."

Everyone has their eyes on me. I feel like fainting but I try to get through it.

"Sonorous,

The sound of white screens,
Echos within my ears.
"It feels ethereal"
I mutter as the rain stops"

Everyone looks at me, I understand I sound dull..

"The smell of petrichor draws me into a slumber
Realizing the true meaning of this world.
It is quite a sonorous thing to hear,
But I swear it truly is deep.

I feel terrified at the thought
Of every memory being fake.
All the people I talk to,
Are nothing but a file.

Once I wake up from this nightmare
Someone awaits me
She screams my name
As she says she did it for me"

At the last two paragraphs, I started to sound like yet not a dull person.

I got lost in my own little world where no one can stop me. I felt comfortable and started having expressed my emotions properly.

Natsuki looks annoyed at the fact. I look at the others and noticed Monika was way more surprised than the others.

And the fact she was trembling and had her mouth covered by her hand proved it even more that she knew something.

She noticed me looking at her and closed her eyes, still visibly shaking. "T-That was amazing, MC!"

Monika said, trying to maintain her posture.

Sayori started to clap as Yuri follows. Monika started clapping a few seconds after Yuri.

Natsuki, still annoyed, looked away clapping.

I think the fact I sounded dull at the beginning made their expectations low, but then when reciting the two last paragraphs, I suprised them by the sudden feelings put into it.

Natsuki stands up and and recites hers..     ---------------------------------
A/N: Sorry for this being short, and also sorry for the terrible poem. I'm not a poet.

I also lost a lot of motivation writing this. And I also have to study for school. I'm also working on another fanfiction about Classroom if the elite so I might make chapters here short or just not update for a long time.

"Tank you!" for reading and see you in the next chapter or next book.. Peace!

 Peace!