Chapter 13: Another day

I wake up and get off my bed, preparing for school.

As soon as I finished, I cooked my breakfast and ate. I then rushed to school and got to class.

In class, I dozed off... probably because it's not worth trying to listen to something I can't.. I can't see anyone.

"..should I go to the clubroom or no?" I decided to open my phone and text Monika.

_________________________________________
Monika

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

7:10:22    You
Hey Monika?

Monika    7:10:49
Why r u texting me during class?
Oh forget it, we can't even do class anyways..
So, u need something?

  7:11:19   You
Do I like-
Head to the clubroom after school?

Monika    7:11:31
No
Go to the nurse's office after school.
Tomorrow, don't head to school.
Follow for a day after tomorrow as well and then you can head back to school and go to the clubroom.

7:12:02    You
Why do we have to hide it from them?
It's better to just tell them so things would be easy..

Monika   7:12:18
Just.
If you don't follow, I'll make you or something.

_________________________________________

I shake my head as I read her messages. She can't make me.. Whatever, I'll just follow a little bit of it.. but only today I won't go to the clubroom..

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

After school, I rush to the nurse's office and take a seat. No one visited me today, I don't know why.. but it doesn't matter anyway.

After it passed 5:05, it became 5:06. I then realized I entered by the door and that the floor is floor.

I get up from the bed and exit through the door, hm, now that I think about it.. the ceiling looks ceiling..

I walk to my house again and sit down on my bed after my arrival. I open my phone and see that they texted in the lc gc(literature club group chat).

I open it and read their messages, making sure it doesn't show that I've read them.

It was about me not coming to the club. Monika reassured them that it was because I was in the nurse's office and the medical professional was there.

I sighed, thinking on how it got to this point. I can't just hide it from them.. I have to tell at least someone.. then all.

I.. I should tell Sayori.. I know she's been going through a lot, and telling her this will increase her burden but.. I need to.

I open my chat with Sayori and text her.

_________________________________________
Sayori
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

5:24:10  You
Sayori
I need to tell you something
It's important.

Sayori  5:24:49
You remember me?

5:25:04  You
Yes
That's what I need to talk about
I have other things to talk abt as well tho.