Chapter 9: Delicious Yori

(A/N: Notes from last chapter about chess.. I ALMOST WON!!! IT MAKES ME FEEL SO MUCH BETTER OF MYSELF SINCE WE BOTH ARE ALMOST IN THE SAME LEVEL SINCE WE BOTH HAVE BEEN PLAYING FOR YEARSSSSS WOOOOOO!!!)

After we all were done, the people who came left as quickly as they came.

I'm pretty sure most of them got intrigued by the cupcakes more than the actual club presentation...

It's alright since at least some of them clapped and seemed to have enjoyed our presentation so not all of it is terrible.

"Finally we're done!" Sayori starts jumping up and down in excitement after seeing some left over cupcakes and tea. "I get to chomp these all up!"

"You're even going to eat the paper cake cups and the cup?" I say with sarcasm

"Ye-" Sayori smiles in silence then starts to pout while looking down at the fingers she'd start to play with. "MmmmMmmmMm.."

(A/N: Pretend her eyes are looking at her fingers lol‐)

Everyone gets a good laugh as Yuri takes one cupcake after Sayori and Natsuki took one.

Monika looks towards me as if she was going to start a battle with me on whether she gets the last cupcake or I do. We both move our hands as fast as we could, reaching to take the last cupcake we both stared at each other to see each other's losing face until we saw someone with their blazer open block the vision of each other as we widen our eyes.

"Yay, I get to eat the last cupcake!" It was Sayori. "Thank you, Natsuki~!"

"Jeez, not even MC.. or Monika took one!" Natsuki clearly shakes her head in disappointment. "You already took one, Sayori.. Give one to MC.... or Monika.."

"Ehehe.." Sayori shows a hint of sadness because she ate the other cupcake so fast because she wanted the last cupcake so she wasn't able to savor it. "But.. um.. I-"

"Sayori.. it was your own fault for not respecting the cupcake you had just to be selfish and take the last cupcake.. You should know that it isn't a nice thing to do and it is unfair to the other two if not even one of them gets to eat one." Yuri quickly scolds Sayori but Sayori defends.

"B-but.. if none of the two of them gets a cupcake then both of them will be sad together.. a-and if one takes a cupcake then the last one who didn't get one will feel REALLY sad and lonely s-sooooooo.."

Yuri looks away while fiddling with her hair.. "Yes but..." she quickly walks out of the room as quickly as she argued.

"I'm going to use the restroom!..." Yuri shouts from afar.

"Did I say something wrong?" We shake our head in disagreement.

"You can have it Sayori, right Monika?" I look towards Monika for approval. She just nods her head and smiles.