Chapter 12: [P.M.] Morning Festival is Done

Sayori and I return to the clubroom. We both were holding chocolate banana crepes.

"What are those?" Natsuki asked.

"These are chocolate banana crepes!" Sayori answered. "They are suuuuper delicious!"

I handed one crepe to Natsuki.

"Woah, these smell really good.." Natsuki took a bite and her eyes widened. "Approved!"

"If it's that good, I'd like to have one too.." Yuri walked towards me and Natsuki.

"Sure, here you go!" I give another to Yuri.

"Are these from the food booths?" Monika asked while smiling. To be honest, her smile disgusts me.

"Yep!" Sayori held one out for her. "Come have one!"

Monika slowly approaches her and takes the crepe off her hand.

"Thanks, Sayori!"

"Anytime~!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

why does that þ¡țçh even try? i hate her ğųť§.

she should just hæņģ herself, e be very oeany ne ag reqa sseeess .  nn.

J this girl thb inks she's b ewe tter th afghan e ve  one? she's not ev e r n clowawse. sh U t her up her S tu p dito dv mouT h. no one wan  to  l sisten wn to a whiney girl. she should shut her M outh , shut her up. nOw, she shall đıə a đæțh N o on e would care I f she just disappeared from ex I stance. K now nothing A bout my life.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Ugh, why do I feel light headed all of a sudden..

My vision gets blurry as MshsiOarisen gNbhIgnKA fills my vision.

"Uu.." why.. do I feel.. this........... way—

*THUD*

"MC?!' §æýœŕı hurriedly rushes to me.

"What the heck happened to him?" Ņąț§ůķı shouted; "MC! Wake up!"

"Oh my! We need help! I-I'll look for help, I'll be back as fast as I can!" Ýųřı said, concerned, as she left the çłųbŕœm to search for help.

Ņąț§ůķı and §æýœŕı watch over mə to make sure Į'm still breathing.

Ýųřı comes back with help as mý vision then fades to black.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

My eyes open as a bright white fades out of my vision as I wake up with the members of the literature club, at least I think so.., surrounding me.

I look towards a girl with coral, long, brown hair. She looked concerned for me...

...everyone does.

"MC! You're finally awake! Are you okay? Do you feel better now?" A girl with a short, peachy-like hair asked me.

"..huh?" -was all I could make out.

"..You fainted in the club room.. I don't really get why." A girl with short, pink hair said.

"..who..?"

"Who?" The peach girl curiously echoed.

"Who are you guys?"

Everyone looked at me in shock, except for a coral haired girl.

"What..?" A purple-haired girl asked, shocked.