I'll be fine...i hope

Tbh I don't even know if Robert has a mom or her name/character so can you plz tell me if he has a canon mom or dad even sibling plz🥲

Also I might as well clear up things

Ross and Robert know Roy is trans but not his sexuality disorder

Roy has a preference for men

They don't know they're gay yet except for Robert

❗️NO SMUT❗️

❗️RAPE/SA MENTION❗️

Roy's POV

I tried my best to hold in the tears that were over flowing before Rob and him mom came.

I guess I have to go to Robert's.
If im honest i don't want to, im to afraid, im to weak.
My grip on his jacket was tight, i refused to let go no matter how much my hands hurt.

My knuckles were turning a light shade of gray from how much pressure I was putting on it.
My tears were getting even harder to hold. Rob took almost a million glances at me, he must be disgusted from my apperence.

My lower half has stopped throbbing from unwanted hornyness, and I was grateful for that.

My leg was jumping up and down and my eyes were getting even more puffy.

Robert's POV

I took many glances at him to make sure he's ok, but he looked distressed and anxious. It made me want to punch a wall seeing him like this, i just wanted his uncle to fall into the claws of hell and never come out..

"Hey do you want Ross to be there as well?" I asked outta nowhere,"Im f-fine with that."

"Hey mom Can Ross be there as well?" I saw Roy flinch from hearing me yell,"of course honey."

Time skip brought to you by homosexual Ross🏳️‍🌈😱

Still Roberts POV

As we arrived at the house I took my phone out and looked through my contacts till I found,
'🔪❤️Ross🔪❤️' please don't question the knives. I pressed it with my thumb and put it on speaker.

"Hey Robert!"
"Ross please come to my house now, it's about Roy."
"Oh, ok ill be there in a few minutes tops."

I hesitated before hanging up."is he coming?" I nodded,"so you want anything to eat?" He frantically nodded, with a sad look.

My mom looked a little uneasy or confused, yet understanding. She peeked in her purse trying to look for her keys im guessing, i heard jingling from her bag and she grabbed it.

My arm was still gently wrapped around Roys neck to hold him up. He tumbled down onto the ground the moment i looked away, he groaned in pain. I turned to him and attempted to help him up, but he raised his hands up and spoke,"I can get up m-myself y'know?"

"But-" I got interrupted by hearing my moms foot steps. She looked down at Roy with pity all over her face,"let the boy help himself huh?" She said gently, he seems stressed but i slowly nodded. Me and My mom walked towards the door as Roy trailed behind us.

Third person POV

As Roy attempted to help himself his ankle slightly twisted, he winced at the pain but didn't say anything he didn't want to look weak, so he just went with it. He walked with a slight limp.

After what seemed like forever he arrived at the door with rob waiting for him. He stood up straight and reached for the jacket that was wrapped around him with care,"here's your jacket." He spoke nervously. Roy was about to close the door till he heard yelling from the outside," DONT SHUT THE DOOR!!" It sent chills down their spines to hear him yell at such a high level, before they could even blink Ross dashed through the door like lightning."Where's Roy?" He asked while trying to catch his breath
"right here." Robert replied
He full on tackled him in his arms right then and there lifting Roy in the air.

Roberts POV

I stood there dumbfounded, what the hell was up with him? I didn't even tell him what happened? "Dude why are you so worried i didn't even tell you what was wrong?"

"Everything's important when it's about roy."

I could see a tint of red on Roy's face, jealousy washed over me.

"Honey give this to your friend!" My mom yelled from the kitchen

It was a bowl of hot soup, i grabbed the rind of the bowl carefully so I don't burn myself.
"Roy."
He turned his head upon hearing his name being called,"your food?"
"Yeah I'll get it in a minute" he said softly while trying to get away from his friends grasp.

Just as he broke free, ross spoke,"so do you know w-what happened?" "We'll...tell you later." I said.

He reluctantly nodded as I set the bowl on the tan table.

Just as Roy was walking up to the table i noticed he had a slight limp, i ran over to him to help but Ross got there first.

Ross POV

Just from seeing the way Roy was walking i could tell what happened, the reason is because sadly younger me was curious and searched up what sex and rape is...

Sorry this chapter is so short I barely have any motivation tbh I have so many w.i.p fics😭