You're changing?

The POVs are gonna change constantly and it'll be confusing, I'll probably explain this chapter in the next one

Ross POV

Robert came out of his room with a huge t-shirt and shorts in hand,"those clothes look gay..."Roy said flatly. "Just wear the dang clothes!" Rob whisper yelled. He snatched the clothes off his hands, till He froze in place,"what's wrong?" I asked, he seemed incredibly embarrassed about what he needed or wanted, it was hard to tell.

Roy POV

Dang it. I don't have a spare bra,"n-nothing just uh-" I stuttered while I turned to them"do you need pads?" Rob asked outta nowhere."what?! No! I um-" "do you need a br-" "shut up! No i dont need one, I'm fine! Now where's s the bathroom?" "Downstairs and take a left." Robert answered, I nodded to show my understanding.

Robert POV

I felt a sudden twitch in my arm that i can't ignore. No not now please...

??????????? POV

I looked at Roy's every single move to make sure nothing happens to him, my legs moved forward towards him. Ross looked at me with confusion,"Robert what are you-" "sh!" I hissed.

I admired him and his shiny ginger hair that glistened in the light, his thin sweater slowly falling off his shoulder, revealing the black binder underneath it. He seemed to be lost in thought as I Can practically read him like a book, a hand layed on top of my shoulder, Ross.

"Dude what's wrong?" He asked, his voice echoing in my head, i lifted my body up and spoke,"n-nothing I'm just...worried for him."
"Me to but he seems to not want help anyways."

Well I will...

Ross POV

Since Roy was in the shower, me and Rob decided to pick out a movie, or show to watch after Roy gets out of the shower, we both agreed on 'ducktales' or dicktales i don't know the fuck.
but something feels...weird.

Robert has been acting weird since Roy went to take a shower, I've been catching him staring at me and taking glances every now and then, he's become clingy even though no ones here, he once even tried to stop me from getting water. Somethings off about him...

Roy POV

I haven't even gotten in the shower yet, the only thing I took off is my shirt and sweater. I had to find some wonky chair in the corner just so I could see myself cause I'm that short.

My hands spread across the counter in front of the mirror, revealing the binder I wear, i transitioned when I was about 11, my parents never really liked when I was referred to as a he.

She always corrected them and said,"you mean a she?"

It became incredibly annoying, and she still does it to this day.

Time skip bc Im not writing abt a 13yr old taking a shower😘🤞

???????????€V|+ POV

I had my eyes on Ross as he was watching his phone not knowing im looking at him.

I took my phone out my pocket and pressed the home button, my password is 0-3-6-9. My thumb reached over to instapam and pressed Roy's account, admiring his face and everything in between, blush covered my face just thinking of both Roy and Ross.

It seems as if Ross had great sight, he leaned over to me making me blush more,"are ya smitten over him~" he half-joked."no! Of course not!?" I yelled terribly lying."I'm joking! I'm joking!" I gave him an eye roll so he would believe me more.