Idk

Sorry for interrupting but this takes place before Roy's uncle died btw and I like to think reynold is Roy's dead name
Art by me btw
I'm not proud of it though
Roy POV

God fucking Damit! Now ross is gonna think that I'm weak."woah there! Are you ok!?" Robert and Ross said at the same time.
"I'm Fine!" I yelled aggressively. I stood up while my legs trembled, I walked up to the table and took a seat, "uh c-Can i have a spoon?" I asked hesitantly but also awkwardly.
"Oh, y-yeah!" Robert replied.

"Hey dude can i uh chill in your room while i wait" Ross asked.

"Of course dude!" He said reaching over to the silverware wear cabinet.

Ross walked up the stairs with worry all over his face, i noticed how he was picking around with his fingers while sweat was dripping down his forehead. Why do I make them worry? I thought, as I took the spoon rob was holding in front of me.

My head was lowered down to the bowl to the point my hair was practically a shield from the real world, i could feel his eyes on me.

My stuck my spoon in the bowl, i scooped up the red liquid and placed it in my mouth, i NEED to wash the taste down.

It only took a few seconds till I realized my hair was in the bowl, disgusting..

Roberts POV

I watch Roy carefully as he ate, it might have felt creepy at the moment, but I didn't care he's cute and sweet...
at times, but that's besides the point! The point is that he doesn't deserve this! No one does!

My mom was heading to her room to probably watch her phone and look at guys she can never have.
It was my cue to start conversation with him,
"Roy. Tell me what happened..."
"..." he stayed silent while lifting his head up
"Please.."
"...my mom doesn't know he d-does that stuff to me so she made me stay there while she goes to some type o-of c-club."

I rolled my eyes at the thought of careme, she seemed like an asshole when we first saw her...

😟Flash back😟

"Reynold who are these plebeians you're with?!"
"They're my friends mom?"
She nodded with annoyance.
"Excuse me?" She snapped her fingers together,"you. In the green!"
"Yes ma'am?"
"What does your father do for a living?" She asked out of nowhere, My whole body froze, he left..I thought.
"He's- he's an entrepreneur!" I said with sweat rolling down my forehead.
"Really? What does he do?" She said sounding unpleased. Didn't know how to respond.
"I knew it." She yelled flatly.
"Listen ma'am his father is uh no-no longer here, so he has a reason!"
"Uh Reynold you know I don't like you hanging out with their kind.

"What do you mean their kind?!" I spoke.
"Oh honey we all know you father sells dope on the street and smoke and drink with his oblivious friends!" She yelled out of breath.

I just stood there with anger bubbling up inside me, my two "friends" put their hands on my shoulders, they know what happens when I get a little to mad...

End of flash back

"Rob? Rob! ROB!!" He yelled to my face. I flinched once I heard him,"sorry, please go on."
His expression softened as he spoke,"i j-just stood outside of the mansion-" he said with his voice cracking near the end of his sentence. Before I could even ask anything he burst into tears as it mixed with bowl of soup sitting in front of him, he pushed it away and buried his head in his crossed arms.

I stood up pushing the chair i was sitting on behind me I ran to his aid and rubbed small circles on his back as heart breaking sobs left his mouth.
I think everyone could hear him wailing because Ross came down holding my sisters hand they both looked at us with concern, my little sis was holding a happy fella in her arms. While Ross put his free hand in his pocket, he immediately let go of her hand upon hearing his cry's...

Ross POV

Shit he's crying! I ran as fast as I could to the point where I almost tripped two times. I leaned over the counter as Robert glanced towards my direction, his hand was rubbing circles on his back ever so gently,"hey man you ok?"
"Does it look like it..." he mumbled loud enough for me to hear. No, I thought. Instead I stayed silent...

I re-read this whole thing while watching the sun and moon show
💀🔫👈