The worst form of pain is trama..you would know...

Art made by me

Ross' POV

My adrenaline became incredibly high from the screaming and shouting coming from the kitchen as I walked up the stairs with Kevin still covering my eyes, i could feel his hands shaking, and feel his cold breath infecting the air.

I hide in the closet but I'm not a fagot, my friends never found out my mom was a Christian...

This song always reminded me of Roy for some unknown reason, maybe it's just my disorganized knowledge...maybe.

As me and Kevin made our way up the stairs, I could still hear them yelling at each other.
"He's just a child!" Jaune argued,

"And our child needs to learn how cruel this world can be!" Father yelled,"we already taught Kevin, now it's Ross' turn!"

The headphones never once worked against the arguing, but I never mention it, i want to know what's going on in the family, no matter how bad.

But, does he mean by i need to learn how cruel the world is...?

I've become to lost in thought i didn't realize we already made it to my room,"do you want me to stay with you?" Kevin asked, I shrugged my shoulders, pretending I didn't hear him so he won't know I can hear the arguing.

I don't know how God thinks, but God do you love me...?

Kevin pulled his phone out and started typing, i got a notification from my phone

Gay bitch ass🏳️‍🌈

Kev- do u want me to stay w u

I looked up and shook my head, he nodded and made his way to his room.

Robert POV

I looked down at the body that the necklace envies, her eyes were rolled to the back of her head, and the blood on her body kept dripping down to her collar bone and farther, staining her white dress making it a light pink color.

I felt guilt yet pride, wash over me as I climbed out the window. Shards of glass spiked my knees and making small cuts on the way.

The necklace always does bullshit like this when it has full control over me and never tells me! I thought to myself.

It makes my blood boil, and they got my dagger all bloody, this curse has to come undone...
Sooner or later...

I stomped my feet on the hard pavement behind her worn out house, i stood there
Using my fingers and peeled off the gloves that were practically glued to my hands.

I looked around for gasoline and some grass, i had layed my eyes on a patch of grass next to her house and a small bottle that read "gasoline", i reached inside my pocket and pulled out a small lighter, as I made my way to the wood, my head spiraled in a million directions.

How did this necklace get inside me?

Why is it inside of me?

Does it mean something?

Whats does it want from me?

What does it get in return...?

You know, the usual questions I ask myself. I looked down at the Grass and bottle of gasoline