Knowing how to heal...

If I put he like this it's referring to his uncle
And the POV'S will most likely change constantly

Roy POV

Everyone came over and started surrounding me, it made me feel like crying even more.

even Roberts little sister came over completely oblivious to what was happening in front of her eyes, the only thoughts she's having at the moment was, he must be sad:(
Poor her...

I felt soft and warm skin reach up to my knee causing me to slightly flinch from flashbacks, i looked under my arms and checked who was doing that, Ross?

My face was burning up but in a good way it was confusing to say the least, but automatically let go upon me flinching
At least the tears stopped...

Robert POV

A twinge of jealousy shocked me and my insides. I know that I like both of them but...ugh never mind.

Time skip bc idk what to write here😍🤞
I wish I wasn't a slow typer🥲🔫👈

Me and ross had to practically carry Roy over to my room so he could rest, he's had a hard day he needs some time to reflect.

He resisted but me and Ross fought through it.
"Roy you need to rest!" ross yelled
"Ugh fine, i Can walk by myself though!"roy protested
"Maybe you should take a shower first?" I said
That's what I was going to do, plus he didn't even do anything wrong?!"

Me and ross fell silent,"how come he did nothing wrong you were crying just a few minutes ago?"
"I always cry after that it's normal cause your legs hurt a lot?"

We both glanced at each other, confusion practically devouring us.

"But-" i started, but got interrupted by Roy.
"L-look i just need a shower and I'll be good!"
"Fine but you need some clothes." Ross replied.

Roy POV

My face heated up at the thought of wearing Roberts clothes. "Yeah sure what ever..." I muttered looking away.

I always have this sort of depressing mindset every time I go to my uncles. But in the end it doesn't matter, after about thirty minutes im fine my legs are just wobbly.
"Ok well then-" Ross said reaching for the door knob
"Wait!" Robert yelled in protest. Ross raised his eye brow in confusion.
"I-ill get the clothes, wait here..." he opened a crack on the door and slipped in not letting us see what lies inside his 'sleeping chamber'...

Roberts POV

I sighed with relief, sliding on the door and landing on the floor, staring at the blood filled garbage bag that was in the middle of my room. The body parts made bumps on the bag nearly ripping the plastic.

That was close...
I thought to myself.

I got up from the floor, my legs paced to the parts sticking out. My hands wrapped around the top as I hoisted it behind my back, my face was blank.

I headed towards the closest, and opened it with my free hand. And threw it in, making a slushing sound that I loved. A smile crept on my face till I realized,
Oh right I have to get the clothes!

Ross POV

What the fucks taking him so long!? I thought to myself, if im honest I have a short Patience with wait and leads me to do weird things, like how I focused my attention to see small details on Roy.

His freckles looked like mini sprinkles, his sweater looked old and ragged to the point it actually looked good on him. His feet rocked back and fourth in some type of pattern I've been noticing...what the hell are you thinking about Ross?!

Yes yes I know this is short and I get it but there's something called being lazy and I don't wanna take to long to update for y'all so I might as well publish it now...