New victim on the lose

❗️⚠️V0mit/throw up⚠️❗️

????????€v|+ POV

I whipped my phone out my pocket and went into my contacts, i reached my thumb over to Ross and looked at his location since it was available, i need to wait.

I made my way towards the living room where Roy was pouting, it was adorable! My heart pounded once again and blood came rushing up my face, i love blood...

Roy POV

Why did he just leave us like that? Now i have to calm myself down when I get angry...

Robert appeared from behind the couch, he glanced at his phone almost every single second that passed.

"What are you looking at on your phone idiot?"
"Nothing." He answered still glancing at his phone. I rolled my eyes in annoyance, i swear he's the most extroverted person I've ever known but so secretive?
"Yeah, yeah whatever, ya gonna watch the tv or not?"
"Can we watch something else?" I raised an eyebrow.
" I don't know! Can we watch..Madea or something?" I let out a gasp.
"You like Tyler Perry's movies to?" He nodded.
I quickly pressed the home button and clicked on Netflix,
"We're gonna binge watch any Tyler Perry movies we can find!" I yelled trying not to act childish, Robert just smiled and nodded.

Robert POV

I loved seeing him happy, it made me feel like the hole in my heart was halfway filled. At least I'm back to "normal".

I took a seat next to him,
"Are ya hungry? You look a little pale." He was quiet, i took it as a yes and got up from where I was sitting,"I'm fine." He said. I turned to him,
"You don't look fine?"
"Well I am sooo-"

I just took a seat again since their really isn't any point in arguing with him at the moment, he'll just roast me till I'm outta shame if this goes on.

He searched up Tyler Perry in the Netflix search bar, he seemed exited to watch the movies, his leg was hopping up and down making the couch slightly shake, i didn't mind at this point, his free hand was rubbing up the arm rest, and that smile that made me go crazy along with it all. I blushed at the sight at seeing him this way, it was very rare to say the least.

"Ok how about...the Homecoming one!", i smiled and nodded, showing him i wanna watch it.
"Hold up i gotta got to the bathroom real quick."
I could see in the corner of my eye, his eyes widened.
"W-wait! Uhh-I need to go first..."

I looked at him suspiciously.
"Ok just don't take to long." I said with an irritated tone.

Roy POV

I got up as quick as I could and bolted towards the bathroom, and shut the door with full force. I was still running as I was in the bathroom before hovering my head above the toilet, waiting for myself to hurl up, it felt like my throat was tingling as my stomach had a huge weight lifted off it, my mouth opened and all the past food I ate projectiled out of me. Disgusting retches came out of me, almost like I was hanging on for dear life, this is what I get for letting my uncle drug me...

My hair was covering my eyes so I couldn't see the horrors that came out of me. He's good...my uncles good

Just misunderstood...

??????????????€V|+ POV

I was sitting in silence waiting for my daarin to come back and sit near me, comfort me, and make me feel better with just a singlar glance at him..

But out of nowhere I heard retches and groans from the bathroom...DAARIN!?

Ross POV

I was sitting near to the girl that my brother picked up off the streets.

"So, what's your name?~"
"Ross, and you?"
"Alice~" she replied as she giggled. I felt...oddly uncomfortable, the way she spoke gave me chills. I slightly scooted away from her and turned to the window...

I hope you know what your doing fatass...

Ok! Let's clear up more!

This is just gathering what will happen next chapter🥶

Don't ask why Robert said pale even if they're pure paper color, idk fic logic🙂

Roy's uncle drugs roy so he thinks that r@pe/$A is a good thing, that's why his mood changed before he went to the bathroom😕

None of their sexuality's are relevant to the plot they're just my hcs
The only ones that might affect it, is probably homoromantic Ross and trans Roy😗

When the POV is like this "???????????€V|+" it means the necklace is taking control of Robert in the moment😟

When Ross said fatass he's referring to Kevin😘

Ok I think I'm done😨