Chapter 18

Conner's POV
She's going to leave me. I know it. She's been silent for way to long. I tap the back of her butt, signaling for her to stand up. She does and so do I. I offer my best smile but I know that it came off pitiful, I can feel the tears pooling in my eyes. If I can feel it, she can see it. Turning away from her, i head for the bathroom to compose myself.

Suddenly I'm incredibly greatly that the bathroom has solid doors and not see through glass sliding doors. I turn the shower water water on and step inside, masking my tears with steaming droplets , I wipe both from my face angrily. I can hide it. I'm pissed that she's seen my vulnerable side, that I told her what I wanted from life and connected with her. I never connected with anyone and now she's leaving me.

There's a gentle knock on the door. "One sec darling." Darling. Even using the word out loud stings with the possibility of never being able to call her that again if she decides to let me go. "I won't." she says quietly. Almost so quiet that I almost missed it, but I heard it. I will never not hear it. The shower water is off within seconds. I didn't even wash my ass, but I'm wrapping a towel around my waist and stepping from the comfort of the steam.

I open the door to see Alice directly on the other side of it. "What did you say?" I need to hear it again. "I won't leave you." She repeats, our eyes locked on each other's, with water still dripping into mine.

I grab her and kiss her, I'm sure flinging water everywhere, including on her. But I don't think she cares...I know I don't. I can't believe she said that she'll stay. My arms around her upper, our tongues fighting for dominance. "Mmm" Somethin low and guttural slipped from my throat. I begin to walk her back wards, towards the bed until the back of her knees are just about touching it. "Alice." I mumble against her lips. "Hmm." she groans. I break the kiss temporarily to push her back onto the mattress. She laughs in surprise "nothing never mind." And just like that our lips are on each other's again, both of us tangling our hands in each other's hair, feeding into the passion. All I've got to say, is thank god this towel stayed wrapped around my waist.

We shower and defined to order room service. Alice sits on the bed cross legged in her mint green skirt and matching mint green crop top. Her blonde hair falling over her shoulders. "What do you want?" I ask. She looks thoughtfully at the menu before her face lights up. "I want everything." She tosses the menu in the air. "but in very very small portions so I can have some of it all."  she's so freaking pretty. "Okay." There my chest goes, getting all warm and fuzzy again, just at the sight of her. "you can have it all."

She's darn near eaten all everything just like she said. And everything includes bacon, sausage, pancake, orange juice, Apple juice, and waffles.

"How are you going to go on rides if you've just eaten all of that?" I ask her. "Mmmm. Can we go to the Forrest area today and see the animals?" She bats her eye lashes as if she even has to ask. "Of course."

A knock on the door interrupts our moment.
"Room service." A deep voice calls out. "Come in." Alice calls back.

The door handle jiggles as he uses his keys. When the door opens, I'm immediately set on edge. It's the guy from yesterday, the one that I knocked out, and now we're all staring at each other back and forth for a little to long for my liking.

I have no problem breaking the silence...or his jaw. "Get out." I demand standing, positioning myself in front of Alice, blocking his view from her. I'll beat your ass in this bath towel. He smirks sarcastically. "I'll leave after I've collected your dishes."

"And don't say a single word while while you do."

He pushes the cart in and collects the dishes from our bed smiling at Alice before he walks out without saying a word. "We're switching rooms." I tell Alice as soon as the door is closed. "It won't matter if we switch or not. He'll just find out on his own what room were in." She comes and stands before me." and I don't want to go home early, can we please stay."

"Ugh! I just get a bad feeling from that guy. I don't like the way he looks at you. But, fine. I'll just knock him out again if he tries something."

"Okay." she agrees happily, unbothered by my statement. "That's enough talk of that. Let's go to the Forrest area!"

She quickly moves to the night stand to grab the key cards then grabs hand and pulls me out the door.

The Forrest area is really nice. It's separated by a large gate so that the animals can't escape. We're in a exploration train sort of thing, with glass coverings. Monkeys hop around and birds fly around us as our tour guide explains about all the types of trees, animals, and soil.

"This is so beautiful." She says grinning.

"I'm glad you like it."

I lean down to kiss her and just as our lips connect, a bunch of red and orange birds fly up into the trees.
She giggles.

After the forrest exploration ride, were back at the hotel. Sprawled out on the bed, relaxing. I want to surprise her even more. I want to give her the world, but for now, I'll settle for flowers and cheeze its.
"Sweet heart, I'm going to get you something. I'll be right back." I kiss her temple and stand up to put my shoes on.

"Where are you going." She asks sitting up.

"To get you something. Like I said." Reaching into the front part of the suitcase, I grab forty dollars from the banded money stack, and rush out the door and down to the lobby.

Alice's POV
It's weird not being with him in the room after I've been with him constantly. I kind of miss him already. So to distract myself, I turn up the music on my phone, playing cheerleader by Oni. I love this song. I smile to myself as jump around on the bed, making the pillows fly off along with my stuffed elephant. .

I've danced and danced for about twenty minutes now. I've danced until I accumulated a decent amount of sweat, before landing flat on my butt and pushing myself off the bed for a shower. Rummaging through my clothes, I pull out my black leggings and a crap tank top.

Im enjoying the water when I hear a door click shut. Conners back! Excited, I wash faster, I want to know what he got me. I dry off and slip on my tank top. As I'm about to pull up my leggings the bathroom door opens, making me jump. I spin around angrily.

"Conner what the hel-" I spin around angrily, and stop short. Anger turns to fear. A fear that covers every inch of my body, making my hairs stand up.

Fear, replaced with dread, because it's not Conner, and I already know what's going to happen next.

"You may as well leave those leggings down." He says smirking.