Unexpected

The last day of filming came it was a bittersweet feeling. You enjoyed filming, especially with your brother and Jamie, but you were ready to have some much needed time off.

Before filming started for the day, all of the cast and crew had a big breakfast together. You were in line putting some food onto your plate when you felt a strong arm go around your shoulders. You looked over and saw that it was Jamie.

"Good morning, love," he quietly said before he gave you a kiss.

"Morning. Did you guys just get here?" you asked as he grabbed a plate and you looked around for Joseph.

"Yeah. We had to do a couple of interviews together earlier this morning," he answered as he started to put some food onto his plate.

"Last day of filming," you heard Joseph say as he made his way over to you guys. "And then we are out of here for a week," he added and you laughed a little.

"How did the interview go?" you asked as you waited on them to finish getting their food.

"It was good," Joseph replied as the three of you made your way over to an empty table.

You set your plate down on the table, pulled your chair out, and sat down.

"Yeah, it was good until he licked my hand," Jamie said as he sat down beside you and your eyes went wide.

"You did what?" you asked with a slight chuckle as you looked over at Joseph.

"I licked his hand," Joseph replied as he shrugged and took a bite of his food.

"Eww, Joseph. I'm not even going to ask," you said as you shook your head and Jamie started to laugh.

"It was a good time, though," Joseph said and the three of you continued to eat.

The last day of filming went on. There were a few pranks pulled on set, but everyone seemed to be having a good time.

You were on your way to set and when you rounded the corner, Joseph jumped out and scared you. You immediately jumped.

"Gotcha!" Joseph shouted and started to chuckle.

"Joseph!" you shouted as you placed your hand on your chest and he doubled over laughing. "Not funny," you said as you lightly smacked his arm. "You're such an asshole sometimes."

"You should have seen your face," he said as he continued to laugh.

"I'm going to get you back," you said as you glanced over your shoulder and continued to walk towards the set. 

You got to set and filmed your last part that needed to get done.

"Okay, and cut!" you heard the director shout. "Y/N, you have been amazing. You are done," you heard him say.

"Thank you," you said with a smile as you made your way off set.

You started to walk towards your trailer when you felt a hand grab yours and pull you off to the side into a secluded spot. You were scared at first, but when you realized that it was Jamie, you immediately relaxed.

"What is with you boys scaring me today? First Joseph and now you," you said with a smile as Jamie wrapped his arms around your lower back and you placed your hands on top of his arms.

"Sorry, love," he said as he leaned down and gave you a few kisses before he rested his forehead against yours.

"You should probably get going to set," you said with a small smile as you placed your hands on his chest.

"Just a few more," he said and you let out a slight chuckle as he brought his lips to yours again.

When the last scene was done being filmed, the entire cast and crew stood together while the director spoke to everyone.

"Okay, everyone. I just wanted to take a moment before everyone leaves to say thank you so much being so dedicated and committed to this film. You guys were all outstanding, each and every one of you," he said as he looked around and everyone and Jamie wrapped his arms around your chest as he held you against his body from behind. "I would love to work with you all in the future. Give yourselves a round of applause," he said and everyone started to clap. "Alright, now get out of here," he joked as he motioned that everyone could leave.

The cast and crew started to disperse. You and Jamie started to walk back to your trailers together.

"Last one back is a rotten egg!" Joseph shouted as he quickly went past you and Jamie and you both laughed and you watched him.

"He's such a child," you said as Jamie took your hand in his.

"I want to take you out to dinner tonight," Jamie said as you both walked together. "Just the two of us."

"I would love that. Just let me know a time and I will be ready," you said with a smile as you looked at him as your reached your trailers.

"I'm going to get my stuff together and then I will come help you. Give me like 10 minutes," he said as he stood with you and you nodded your head.

He brought his lips down to yours and gave you a few kisses. He broke apart from you and you both smiled at each other before you started up the steps to your trailer. You opened your door and walked inside, closing the door behind you. You started to get your things together that you had in the trailer since the first day of filming. You looked at the picture that was on the mirror and smiled as you took it from the mirror. It was a picture of you, Jamie, and Joseph that you had taken prior to went filming started. You put the picture in the box with your stuff. You felt a hand go over your mouth from behind and something puncture into your abdomen. You winced as you looked down and saw that someone had a pair of black gloves on and there was a pair of scissors sticking out of your side. They were scissors that had been sitting on the counter in your trailer.

"Die, you bitch," you heard a man's voice say in your ear and you could remember that voice from earlier.

It was Brad's. He pulled the scissors out of your side and dropped them down to the floor. The pain intensified and he let go of you as you fell down to the floor. You winced and let out a sob as you looked up and saw Brad's figure step over you. He was wearing a black hooded leather jacket and black pants.

"Maybe next time, you will think twice about the way you treat someone," he said as he hovered above you and you panicked. "You should have just went out with me when I asked."

You bottom jaw quivered as you looked at him. He stared down at you for a few seconds before he continued on his way out of the trailer. You wanted to yell for help, but you couldn't. You rested your head back against the floor and let out a sob.

...TO BE CONTINUED