Beach Vibes

The three of you were on a sea plane as you were making your way to Maldives Private Resort. You looked out the window of the plane as you looked at the clear blue water that went for miles and miles. You couldn't wait to get to the resort.

"Oh my god, it's beautiful," you heard another passenger on the plane say and as the plane turned, you could see the resort come into view.

"Oh wow. Jamie, look," you said with a smile as you directed his attention out the window. "It's gorgeous," you added with a smile as he wrapped his arm around you shoulders and admired the view with you.

"I can't wait to spend the week here with you," he said into your ear before he placed a kiss on your cheek.

Once the plane landed, everyone started to exit. Both Jamie and Joseph got the luggage before you made your way to get checked in. You couldn't believe how gorgeous everything looked and the weather was already perfect that day. It was going to be a vacation to remember. You couldn't remember the last time you had actually taken a vacation.

After the three of you got checked in, you started to make your way to the place where you would be staying. You and Jamie were going to be staying together in one cottage while Joseph was going to be in another.

You had to walk a little way to get there, but once you arrived at your cottage, you headed inside with Jamie.

"This is beautiful," you said as you started to walk around inside.

The cottage was furnished with beach themed pillows, decor, lights, etc. You had a feeling that you were definitely going to enjoy your stay there for the week, especially with Jamie.

Jamie put the luggage in the bedroom area you as you continued to explore. You headed outside to the back area. There was a private pool, lounge chairs, swing, etc.

"This is truly amazing," you said as you looked around at everything and Jamie wrapped his arms around you from behind

"Our place for the next week," he said as he held you close. "I'll be right back," he said as he placed a kiss on the top of your head and walked back inside.

You decided to go ahead and get in the pool. You slipped your sandals off, took your cover up off, and stepped down into the water. It was warm, but relaxing. You looked out at the water from the ocean and started to just take it all in. It was perfect.

"Not wasting any time, are you?" you heard Jamie ask and you turned around to see him following your actions.

"Definitely not," you said with a smile as he stepped down into the water.

He swam over towards you and you smiled as you wrapped your arms around his neck and you legs around his waist. He held you in his arms and brought his lips to yours. You rested your forehead against his as you both smiled at each other. You were definitely going to enjoy this vacation.