A Beautiful Morning

You awoke to the feeling of light kisses being planted on your bare shoulder.  A smile formed on your face as you slowly turned your head to see Jamie.

"Morning, love," he quietly said as he planted a few more kisses and then rested his chin on your arm.

"Morning," you quietly said back as you squinted your eyes. "What time is it?" you asked as you turned onto your back.

"It's a little after 8," he replied as he leaned on his elbow and looked down at you. "Did you sleep well?"

"Very well," you replied with a smile as you stretched a little and looked up at him. 

He brought his lips down to yours and gave you a few kisses. His phone started to go off and he groaned as he rested his forehead against yours. You let out a slight chuckle. He turned over and retrieved his phone. As he started to talk to the person on the phone, you slipped out of the bed and made your way to the bathroom. You turned the shower on to let it warm up while you went to the bathroom and brushed your teeth. You stepped into the shower and the hot water felt good as your stood under it. A smile came to your face as you thought about the events that happened during the night. The feel of Jamie's lips on yours, his hands touching every part of your body, your naked bodies pressed together. Everything was perfect and better than you could have ever imagined. You washed your body and hair. As you were rinsing off, you felt Jamie's arms go around your body from behind. 

"Well, hello there," you said with a smile as he held you close and you put your arms on top of his. "Did you miss me?" you asked as you turned around in his arms to face him.

"Maybe," he said as he looked down at you.

You both smiled at each other as he connected his lips to yours. His arms went around your lower back as he held you close. You placed your hands on his biceps as your tongue slipped past his lips. The water from the showerhead poured down on the both of you. Jamie pulled back from your lips and moved to the sensitive spot on the side of your neck. You closed your eyes as you tilted your head to the side. You let out a chuckle when he reached your ticklish spot.

"You're going to make us late for breakfast," you said and he stopped kissing your neck.

"Would that be a bad thing?" he asked as he looked down at you.

"For my brother, yes," you replied with a smile. "For me, no."

"I'm going to shower real quick," he said and brought his lips to your ear. "Meet me in the bed," he whispered as chills went down your spine.

You smiled at him as he got under the showerhead. You opened the shower door and grabbed a fresh towel. You dried yourself off a little before you wrapped the towel around your body and headed out of the bathroom. You walked into the bedroom area and walked over to check your phone. Joseph had messaged you a couple of times.

BigBro-Are you guys up yet?
BigBro-What time did you guys want to do breakfast?

You decided to message him back.

You-Sorry. Was in shower.
Jamie just got in the shower.

Will let you know when ready.

You sent the message just as Jamie came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. 

"Joseph wants to know when we are coming to breakfast," you said as you set your phone back down on the stand and Jamie sat down on the edge of the bed by you. "He actually texted me a couple of times," you said as Jamie pulled you down and you let out a squeal.

"Joseph is going to have to wait," he said in a seductive voice as he hovered above you.

You smiled at him and he attached his lips to yours. He opened up your towel and started to gently touch your body. He brought his hand up to your breast and lightly ran his thumb over your nipple. His lips left yours and he started to leave a trail of kisses as he made his way down over your collarbone and towards your chest. You tilted your head down as you watched him give each breast the attention it deserved, swirling his tongue around your nipple. You bit your bottom lip as you felt yourself getting more aroused. His eyes looked up at you as he planted gentle butterfly kisses down towards your belly button. You watched as he continue to kiss his way down until he reached your sweet spot. He gently brought his lips to your folds and you moaned as you closed your eyes. You tilted your head back as you arched your body.

"Jamie," you moaned as you gripped onto the bedsheets.

His tongue entered and twisted inside of you as moans left your lips. You felt him slowly insert a finger in and you moaned more as you tilted your head back again. You brought your hands down and ran them through his hair as you felt intense pleasure.

"Fuck, Jamie," you moaned more as he picked up the pace. 

He kept his finger inside while he brought himself back up to you.

"God, you're so fucking beautiful," he whispered before he brought his lips to yours.

You moaned into the kiss as he inserted another finger. As your hands found his biceps, you broke the kiss as you moaned louder.

"Jamie," you moaned as he rested his forehead against yours.

"You like that?" he whispered as his face was just inches from yours.

"Yes," you moaned as your breathing picked up.

You cupped his face in your hands and hungrily kissed him. You could feel yourself reaching your peak point and you clenched around his fingers as you moaned even more. You could hear you phone go off from the stand, but you ignored it as he curved his fingers inside you. 

"Yes," you moaned as you broke the kiss and turned your head to the side. "Oh, Jamie," you moaned as you reached your peak and clenched around his fingers.

Jamie kissed your cheek as you climaxed and gently pulled his fingers out. You relaxed under him and then turned your head to look at him. You both smiled at each other and he brought his lips down to yours to give you a long, gentle kiss on your lips. He pulled back to look at you.

"I love you," you said as you looked up at him.

"I love you, too, darling," he said back and your phone went off again.

You let out a huff and reached over to see that it was Joseph wondering if you guys were ready.

"Joseph?" Jamie asked.

"Yes," you replied and set your phone back down as you looked up at him. "We should probably get ready."

He leaned down and gave you one last kiss. The two of you got yourselves dressed and ready so you could head down to breakfast. You stood in the bathroom and pulled your hair up into a bun as Jamie came in. He wrapped his arms around you and placed a kiss on the side of your neck.

"I wish we could just stay in our room all day," he said before he rested his chin on your shoulder.

"I would love that, but my brother would be suspicious," you said with a smile as you looked at his reflection in the mirror.

"Let him be," he said as you turned around in his arms and you smiled at him.

You gave him a few kisses before you both finished getting ready to head to breakfast.

Once you two made it down to breakfast, you walked outside to the table that Joseph was sitting at. He was looking through stuff on his phone as you walked around him to a empty seat beside him.

"It's about time you two come to breakfast," Joseph said the moment that he saw you. "I was beginning to think you weren't going to make it."

"Good morning to you, too," you said as you sat down at the table and Jamie sat down beside you.

"Did you guys hear that wicked storm last night?" Joseph asked as he looked over the menu.

"Umm, yeah," you said as you looked over at Joseph. "It actually woke me up. It was pretty intense," you said as you looked over at Jamie and he smiled as he looked at you through his sunglasses. 

"Everything sounds so good. I don't know what to get," Joseph said as he continued to look over the menu, but you and Jamie had your eyes on each other.

He reached over under the table and placed his hand on the top of your knee. You placed your hand on top of his and looked back down at the menu with a smile on your face. Jamie was the best thing that had ever happened to you and you were very grateful to have him in your life.