A Perfect Distraction

***SMUT WARNING***

You awoke to the sound of thunder and you slowly opened your eyes. You blinked them a few times and then you saw a flash of lightning, which startled you. You moved closer to Jamie and he woke up when he felt your touch. He looked over at you and then heard thunder.

"I'm sorry," you whispered. "I didn't mean to wake you."

"You okay?" he mumbled in a tired voice as he wrapped an arm around you.

"The storm," you said as the lightning flashed again and you tucked your head under the cover slightly as you waited for the thunder.

You felt Jamie lightly rub your back as he tried to comfort you. He knew that storms were never your thing. You brought your head back out from under the covers after you heard the thunder. Jamie placed a light kiss on your forehead.

"Still not a fan of thunderstorms?" he quietly asked.

"No, not really," you said and the both of you heard rain start to pour down.

"You'll be okay," he said with a slight chuckle.

There was another flash of lightning.

"Nope," you said as you hid your head and thunder immediately followed.

"Come here," he said as he brought you in even closer towards him.

You let out a sigh as he continued to rub your back. You tilted your head up to look at him. The little light that came in from the light outside of the resort illuminated his face slightly. He reached towards you and tucked some loose hair behind your ear. He brought his lips down to yours. He pulled away for a moment before you pulled him right back down to you. Your lips reconnected and he gently climbed on top of you as he slowly went in between your legs. He supported his weight above you as your fingers went through his short, blonde locks. You both deepened the kiss as the storm continued to rage on outside. You broke the kiss when you were out of breath and Jamie brought his lips over to the side of your neck. You closed your eyes and bit your bottom lip as your hands roamed his muscular arms. You heard more thunder, but it didn't bother you. Jamie was keeping your mind elsewhere. You let out a slight moan and he brought his lips back to yours. You could feel yourself getting aroused as you continued to feel his lips on yours. You broke the kiss again and you both looked at each other.

"Jamie," you moaned as you looked up at him. "I need you."

"Are you sure?" he whispered as he looked down at you.

"I'm sure," you whispered back to him before you both smiled at each other.

He sat up slightly and helped you get your shirt off. He took it and tossed it over to the side. You rested back down against the bed as he brought his lips back down to yours. His hands found the waistband of your shorts and he hooked his fingers on the sides of both the shorts and your panties. You raised your hips up slightly and he got them off, tossing them over to the floor. He brought his lips to the side of your neck again as your hands went to the waistband of his boxer briefs. You pushed them down and he removed them. He looked down at you as he brought his hand down to your awaiting center. You were already wet and he gently slipped a finger in. You tilted your head back slightly and let out a moan as you closed your eyes. He started to move his finger in and out as he brought his lips down to yours to capture the moans that were coming out of your mouth. You felt him slip another finger in and the pleasure intensified. You broke the kiss and closed your eyes as you moaned. You tilted your head back as he planted butterfly kisses along your collarbone. He curled his fingers inside of you and hit your sweet spot.

"Jamie," you moaned as you felt even more pleasure. "I need you inside of me."

"Are you sure?" he whispered and you nodded your head as you continued to look at each other.

He slowly pulled his fingers out of you and reached down. He lined himself up with your entrance as he supported his weight above you. He slowly entered you and you gasped a little as you felt him fill you up. Once he was all the way in, he held himself inside of you for a few seconds as he looked down at you.

"You okay?" he whispered and you nodded your head.

"Yeah," you said with a smile.

He smiled back and slowly started to move in and out of you as he brought his lips down to yours. You placed your hands on his lower back and lightly ran your fingernails up and down his back. He started to slowly pick up the pace and you broke the kiss as you started to lightly moan. His lips found your neck again and you turned you head to the side as your breaths and moans filled the room. You bit your bottom lip as you continued to moan. He looked down at you as he picked up the pace. You looked up at him as you both breathed hard. You brought your one leg up so that he could go a little deeper. The pleasure intensified even more and you could feel your core heating up. Your hands were off to the sides of your head and he laced his fingers with yours as he held your arms down.

"Jamie," you said through a moan and he brought his forehead down to yours as he picked up the pace a little more.

You moaned louder as you felt yourself getting even closer to your climax.  You pulled his body closer to yours as you both moaned.

"You're so beautiful," he said breathlessly as he picked up the pace even more.

"God," you moaned as you gripped onto his biceps. "Jamie...I'm getting close."

You felt yourself reaching your climax as your walls clenched around him. You moaned loudly as you wrapped your legs around him. He continued to move in and out of you. You tilted your head back again and moaned as he kissed your neck.

"Jamie," you moaned again as you wrapped your arms around him and held him close while he continued to thrust in and out of you.

"That's it," he whispered.

You both reached your peaks at the same time. He moaned as he released inside of you and closed his eyes. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes and you both looked at each other. Smiles formed on both of your faces as you panted.

"That was," he started to say as he tried to catch his breath.

"Amazing," you finished his sentence with a smile on your face.

"Definitely," he said as he smiled back.

He brought his lips down to yours and gave you a few kisses. He gently pulled himself out of you and rolled over to the empty bed beside you. You both layed there for a moment as you tried to catch your breaths. After a couple of minutes, you moved closer to snuggle up with Jamie. You rested your head against his bare chest as your placed your hand on his abdomen. He held you close to him.

"I guess the storm is over now," you heard him say with a slight chuckle.

"I guess so," you said and tilted your head up to look at him.  "Thank you for the distraction."

"I love you," he said as he looked down at you.

"I love you, too, Jamie," you replied and he gave you a kiss.

You both snuggled together as you as you fell back asleep.