1

Prapais pov
I was in a meeting with my dad Kinn. It was pretty boring but I need to learn so I can make him and papa Porsche proud. I missed my boyfriend I have been so busy I haven't had time to see him. It was after the meeting so I called him. "Love how are you" "P'pai I am good I am seeing my parents today" "oh that's good" " yeah they want to meet you" " oh when I can do it any time" " they said today" "ok where do I need to be". Sky told me the address and I told my parents where I was going. I put on my helmet and drove to sky's parents house.

Sky's pov
I was really excited because P'pai was coming to meat my parents. I saw him pull in and I opened the door for him. He hugged me and I brought him inside. " sit on the couch well I go get my parents" he nodded. I walked in the kitchen "papa,dad P'pai is here". Right when we walked in my dad Lian said " what is your name" " my name is Prapai theerapanyakul". When he said that my dad looked kinda mad. But I didn't ask questions. We where talking for a bit when Prapais phone rang.

Prapais pov
I excused my self and papa sound upset. "Your father needs your help with this upcoming mission" " I can't help right now" " you will help and now".  I walked back out to where sky and his parents where. " I am so sorry work called and it's important" sky said "ok I will see you tomorrow".I said goodbye to sky's parents and I kissed sky goodbye.Right when I walked in to where the mission was I got shot right in the shoulder. I didn't let my dad see. After the mission I collapsed.

Sky's pov
After P'pai left it was a couple hours later and my phone rang. " hello this is Prapais dad" " oh hello did something happen" " yes he was shot in the shoulder and collapsed" . I panicked I couldn't talked he told me to come to the hospital to see Prapai. My parents looked confused and I told them. They went with me to the hospital. I saw Prapais parents outside his room. " sorry we had to meet like this"Kinn said. We walked in his room. My heart sank he was laying there in pain. He looked at me and smiled , I walked over to him " dose it hurt" " not really" the last thing I remember was we both fell asleep