3

No one's pov
Prapai was outside smoking,Sky left a couple minutes ago so he went to smoke."He is the love of my life" Prapai said. Porsche and Kinn came up to Prapais room "What did we say about smoking" Kinn said. "You do it all the time" Prapai said.

Prapais pov
Sky's parents and him were coming over for did tomorrow.I love sky and I promised him I would quit partying and other things and I promised myself I would quit smoking for him. I woke up early and went on a run and showered. Sky and his family were coming around noon.

Skys pov
I was excited to spend time with P'pai and his family. When we got there Porsche opened the door for us and we saw kinn and P"pai sitting there. He looked so tired,I walk over to him and he kissed me. "P'Pai" I yell looking at my parents.

Prapais pov
We sit and talk with my and sky's parents and I feel so sick. "Papa excuse me I am going to the bathroom" I say in a hurry. When I got to the I threw up everything I ate today. I sat in he bathroom i herd my parents talking and I herd someone knocking on the door. "Prapai it's dad can I come in" Kinn said. I get up and open the door and he walks in. I stand up and walk out of the room with him. They all looked at me as I walked into my office and got to work. My parents and Skys and his parents talked and got along well but I was to busy with your to talk. I wen outside and I instantly reached for my lighter and I light a cigarette. "What are you doing out here" I herd someone say. I turn around to find skys dad. "Oh I was just thinking" I mumble not wanting to say anything bad. "Oh if your thinking why do I see a cigarette in your hand" he looked at me sternly. "I am trying to stop i really am" I say quickly. I watched him roll his eyes and walk away. "Wow he must not like me that much" i say as I look down from the balcony. I walk back inside and saw them all laughing I walked away and went to the pool where I changed and started my work out for the day.

Sky's pov
Kinn asked if we wanted to go for a swim and of course we said yes. When we got there P'pai was already there. "Sky my love" he said and I blushed as my dad looked at me. We all got in the pool and started having fun and I was finally relaxing. But I could tell something was wrong with P'pai because his smile had faded. "P'pai can I talk you you" "of course you can my love" he smiled as he said that. We get out of the pool and go the the bench. "Are you okay" I say that but when I do his smile fades. "I don't think your dad likes me very much" "oh P'pai he just needs time". He nods and we go back to the pool. Everyone was happy but that's when Kim showed up and got P'pai mad and they started fighting. " CUT THAT OUT" Kinn yelled. But they didn't they kept going till Prapai was bleeding. "What a leader you are" Kim said. "fuck off kin" P'pai mumbled. They act like they love each other but the next minute they are fighting. I walk over to P'pai and help him up.