4

Kinns pov
Of course Kim had to show up and get Prapai riled up. I love my little brother but man he is a dick. I watch sky help Parpai up and I looked at Lian skys dad and he look disappointed.

Prapais
I embarrassed myself in front of skys parents.I got up and went to the bar near the pool and I pored myself a drink. They all looked at me and Sky came over and look at me. I pored another drink and downed it.

No one's pov
Sky grabbed Prapais hands and said "let's go to your room" Pai nodded and followed sky to his room. They laid on the bed and sky rub Pais back and his legs. "Why do you and Kim always fight" "I don't know sky he just has a problem with me". Sky nodded and took Pais hand and looked at him. "Have you asked him why he has a problem with you" Sky asked. "I have and all he says is that there are reasons".

Parpais pov
I look at sky then picked him up and took him downstairs to where my dad and my uncle Kim where talking. They all looked at us and sky when to his parents. "Listen here you little pice of crap" Kim said. "Kim get away form the kid" Kinn yelled. I walked out of that room and went upstairs and into the bathroom. I sat in that bathroom and waited for everything to calm down. I didn't know how long I was I there for before I fell asleep.