2

Kinns pov
Porsche  and I where taking with sky's parents. It was nice getting to know them then we get talking from inside then room. So we went in. Prapai was on his phone and sky was trying to get him off the phone. " P'pai get off
your phone" " sky I can't it's about work,I need to sent files over to someone" "can't you do that later" " I will do it later". They both looked at me and then we all started talking. The nurse came in and told Prapai he can go home but he needs to come back in a few days to get a check up. " why don't we all head back to my house and we can talk there" I said. They all said that was a good idea.

Sky's pov
I got in the car with my parents and we fallow Parpais parents to there house. When we got there it looked amazing. " so this is where everything takes place" my dad said. " Hia give him a chance maybe he is different" my papa said. We all got out and walked inside. It looked amazing in and out. I wonder what P'pai and his family dose for a living. We all sat down in the living room and started talking. A bodyguard came and said "may I please see Mr.Prapai". " yeah sure" he got up and went with him. "What was that about" my papa Kuea
said. " oh I don't know" kinn said. " may i know what you do for a living" my dad said. "Well you were going to find out soon" Porsche said. " come with us" kinn said. We walked into a room and there was Prapai helping people plan things. " we'll have you heard of the Theerapanyakul mafia" " yes" Lian said. " We are the Theerapanyakul mafia" Parpai yelled. " no one asked you" Kim said. " even tho I have been shot I will come over there and beat your ass".  

Prapais pov
I was in the middle working when dad and papa brought sky and his parents back. Then uncle Kim came in and we ate fighting now. We are full on fist fighting each other. " STOP IT" Porsche yells. I didn't stop and the next thing I new Kim threw me angst the wall. " fine you win I don't have time for this" I said angrily. "You can't even win you will never be good at leading the mafia" Kim said. I wanted to punch him but I didn't I just walked away. "Kim what have I said about fighting with him he doesn't deserve that he didn't do anything to you" kinn said. I left the room and went up to my room the pain in my body was getting worse. I wonder if sky hates me now. I was laying on my bed and I felt hands rub my back. " love are you okay" sky said. I didn't say anything i just wanted to run away. Sky rubs my hole body and it made some of the pain go away.we sat in silence for a few minutes. He rolled me over so I was no my back and he left little kisses on my nose and cheeks. I smiled and got up to go on the balcony. He came with me and we talked about how heartbroken he was to see me get thrown against a wall. I saw his smile fade as he took of my shirt and saw all the scars and bruises from the fight and when I got shot.

Skys pov
I looked over his chest and when my eyes got to the bullet wound I wanted to ask of it hurt but by the why he is moving his shoulder it must've hurt. We walk back inside his room and he said " why aren't you scared of me" " because you are sweet" I say. He gave me a faint smile as he walked to the door. As he was about to open the door my dad came in. He looked angry he turned to Prapai and said " if you hurt my son there will be consequences". I saw Prapai nod and then my dad left. He quickly shut the door and walked over to his bed. " do you want me to stay the night" I asked. I knew he wanted me to. I got in bed with him and he we cuddled. I woke at 6am and looked over and saw Parpai oh his stomach. He was still asleep so I got up and went downstairs. It felt weird being in this house but I liked it. I saw Prapais parents in the living room and they smiled at me I went back to P'pais room and he was still sleeping I got on the bed and shake him.