Chapter 15 • You Don't Go To Parties

- Calum's POV -

"Do you think we have enough food?", Luke asks.

"I mean, the party starts after 9, I think most people would have eaten dinner by then.", Michael laughs.

"The real question is, do we have enough drinks?", Ashton asks walking into the backyard struggling with largish boxes of beer in each hand.

"Are you sure you guys don't want any help?", Eva asks, sitting next to Sierra on the outdoor couch.

"Yes!", we all shout in unison.

"This is basically your going away party, so no, we are not letting you help, just relax!", Michael says grinning.

"You guys didn't have to do anything for me! I'd be happy just staying in and having a movie night like always!", she laughs.

"We go big or go home around here Eva.", Ashton says sarcastically.

"Trust me girl, when they put their mind to a project, nothings gonna stop them. Might as well just accept it.", Crystal says, taking a sip from her wine and sitting down next to the girls.

"Well, I appreciate it guys, thank you, I'm gonna miss you all so much!", Eva says humbly.

She was always so appreciative. She was honestly one of the most genuine people I've ever met. It was insanely refreshing. Tonight I was planning on finally making a move. I didn't know what the future had in store for us, but I knew I wanted her to be in it.

"We're gonna miss you too Eva, thanks for all your help this past month. You better keep in touch!", Luke says with a smile.

"Yeah, or else, we'll purposefully misbehave just so you're forced to see us again.", Michael jokes.

"Alright now, lets not get crazy, of course I'll keep in touch guys!", she laughs.

"Ok, group hug, c'mon.", Ashton says, opening his arms.

Everyone gets up and steps away from what they were doing to join in on the group hug.

"Alright, now that that's settled, lets finish setting up or else we're gonna have to cancel.", Michael says laughing.

Everyone goes back to their duties, settling up the decorations and bar.

***

- Eva's POV -

"Is this enough blood, you think?", I ask Sierra, who was getting ready with me.

"Girl..yes you could almost be Carrie with this costume", she laughs. "..it's super cute that you and Cal are matching though.", she smirks.

"And Ash!", I laugh. "me and Cal are just friends till he decides otherwise.", I add.

"I think you guys are past just friends by now Eva.", she rebuttles.

"I wouldn't know, we've spent every day for a month together and he still hasn't made a move. I think the ship has sailed honestly.", I shrug.

"Don't say that, I'm sure he's just nervous! Hopefully the liquid courage will give you both the push you need tonight!", she smiles.

"Yeah I hope so too", I laugh.

The next hour I spent doing Sierra and Luke's makeup done. The were going to be matching as vampires.

They were one of the most compatible people I've ever met. Their love for each other was so obvious and I loved seeing them so happy.

Finally, we had all finished getting ready. People had been trickling in for a while before we were all ready to go downstairs and enjoy the party.