Basic character info!

Hello! Thanks for choosing this story to read! I have just started writing, so I'm not sure how well it's going to be. Also, English is not my first language, so if there are any grammatical errors, or just something incorrect to begin with, please feel free to tell me! I also might start writing for Demon Slayer, Haikyu, MHA (My Hero Academia), Harry Potter, Ohshc (Ouran Highschool Host Club) and possibly Marvel!

*Images and characters used do not belong to me, only Y/N! This story is also based off of the anime and not the manga! *

Mind you, there will be no smut!! Some characters (like Gon, Killua, Reader, and in this story Kurapika is 17, with Leorio being 19!) are minors, and I just don't feel comfortable writing smut. Most of this story will most likely not be double-checked and/or edited. This story might also be posted on Wattpad, though I have not fully decided yet.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Characters and other basic notes:

Y/N *There might be some errors, including accidentally using M/N instead of Y/N*

"It's not my fault that you look like that! I'm just telling the truth!"

"Hmmm... dragons and the destruction of the human race..."

Y/N is 12 years old and goes by they/them in this story. Family includes:

M/n : Mother's name

D/N : Dead name (If I end up including D/N)

S/n or S/N: Sister's name

B/N : Brother's name

Most likes and dislikes will be up to you, however some things that MY/n dislikes (for example, onions) will be inputted by me just because it makes it easier for me to write the story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you want to get to know someone, find out what makes them angry."