Effuse - to pour forth

Warning : Mentions of food!

Third person pov:

"Y/N! Get down here, dinner's ready" yelled a woman's voice, to which the reply was, "I'll be down in a second!" by a h/c haired child. So, the child slowly gets up from their bed, and started making their way to the door. However, when the h/c haired child starts opening the door, another yell could be heard, "Mom, if Y/N died, can I take their room?" To which the reply was, "Well S/n, I guess you'll just have to ask them yourself once they get down here."

You could hear how disappointed S/n's voice was after hearing her mother's response, "But mom, if they are dead, how can I ask them?" This time, a new voice replied, "Ouija board?" To which their mother's whisper-yelled, "B/n! Don't encourage her!" The voice who had made the suggestion, B/n, started again, this time with saying, "I'm not wrong and you know it-"

"Hush B/n and eat your food. Same for you, S/n, or no cookie after dinner." And with that, you could hear a little gasp, along with a "You wouldn't-" To which "Oh yes I would, now eat." was replied.

-----Time skip to after Y/N had sat down and started eating-----

"Y/N sweetie, when you finish eating, would you mind putting away dinner and getting the cookies out, please?" M/N's mother spoke to which Y/N replied, "Not at all.", "Thank you dear." Y/'s mother replied, "No problem mom." Y/N said.

And with that, S/n and B/n excused themselves from the table, and retreat to another room. Y/N themself gets up, and starts picking up the plates, silverware, and the other dishes and things that were used, putting some things in the sink, on the counter, and the fridge. "Hey mom, would you like me to wash the dishes as well, or no?" Y/N asks. "Oh- No, I got it. Once you're done putting things away, can you please get ready for bed and make sure that S/n and B/n do as well?" M/n had replied. "Alright."

------

"S/n, B/n!" Y/N yells as they start walking up the stairs, "Have you guys gotten ready for bed?" To which S/n opens her bedroom door and says, "Yep! Can we have a cookie now?"

"Yeah, just make sure to brush your teeth really good once you're done."

"Will do!" B/n replies, both children now racing down the stairs, towards the kitchen.

----- (I know there are a lot of time skips and I apologize)

All three children are now brushing their teeth, when B/N asks, "Hey Y/N?" "What is it, bud?" Y/N responds, while washing off they're toothbrush. "Are you gonna be able to tuck us in tonight? I think mom fell asleep." B/n responds, toothpaste dripping from his mouth, along with his toothbrush, and S/n somewhat-aggressively nods her head as best she can. To which Y/N says, "'Course I can bud."

After hearing that response, the young ones (S/n & B/n) start finishing up with brushing their teeth, washing off their toothbrushes, using mouthwash and floss, and racing out of the bathroom, and to their separate rooms.

-----

"Y/NNNNNNN...." S/n whined. "Stop walking so slowly and hug meeeeeeeee!"

"Alright, alright. I'm going." Y/N said. And with that, Y/N makes they're way over to S/n's orangey-colored bed, grabbing S/n's favorite stuffed animal on the way, Mr. Bonks. "You almost forgot Mr. Bonks, S/n." Y/N says as S/n giggles and starts fixing her blankets and pillows(?). "Yeah, yeah...-" S/n starts, but is interrupted by a yawn.

"And that's my que." Y/N says as they lean down to hug S/n, "Goodnight, Artemis."

-----

"Y/N!" B/n says, rather loudly. "Shhhh, B/n. We wouldn't want to wake up S/n and mom, would we?" "Nope!" B/n whisper-yelled, then started giggling, making the older chuckle a little.

Y/N starts walking towards B/n's purple and yellow bed, and ends up almost tripping over a toy, "B/n, please try to keep your floor clean, or at least have a path from the door to your bed, alright?"

A little "Yeppp!" was heard from B/n's bed, "I can't make any promises though." "That's good enough I suppose." Y/N replied and started fixing the blankets and pillows for B/n, and Y/N leans down for a hug, Y/N whispers, "Goodnight Apollo."

"G'night bubs!"

-------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry about the late-ish chapter! I figured I could start the story with a little bit of fluff, because ~s e r o t o n i n~

Hope you have a good day/night/evening/whatever time of day it is! Make sure to have something to drink!

-------------------------------------------------------

Artemis: Goddess of Moon, Hunt, Forests, and Archery (?), twin brother; Apollo

Apollo: God of Sun, Music, Light, Knowledge, Medicine, Art, Poetry, and Archery (?), twin sister; Artemis

--------------------------------------------------------

"It takes a mere second for treasure to turn to trash."

-Hisoka Morow