Virtue - rare, curious, or aesthetic quality (#5)

"Sounds like you want to be a Black List Hunter. And the Phantom Troupe is a Class - A bounty. Even the most seasoned Hunters can't touch them. You know it's a suicide mission, right?"

To which Kurapika only replies, "Death is not among my fears. But there is one thing I do fear, and one thing alone. That time will quiet the rage in my heart.", Kurapika says as his eyes turn a beautiful shade of crimson.

--------

Third person pov:

"So," Leorio starts, "IN other words, you're out for revenge. But you don't really need to become a Hunter just so you can settle an old score, do you?"

"That is the stupidest question I have ever heard, Leorio." says a mostly annoyed Kurapika. "That's 'Mr. Leorio!'" Leorio yells. Kurapika only ignores him and continues, "There are places only Hunters can go, intel only they can access, and actions only they can take. There are more reasons, but those are the only three that you have a chance of comprehending."

At that point, Leorio was mad enough to the point where you could practically see smoke coming out his ears. "Hey!" Gon yells, "Why do you want to become a Hunter, Mr. Leorio?"

"Who, me? Well, it's pretty simple, really. For the money."

"Huh?"

Leorio continues, "Money can buy you everything you've ever wanted! A big mansion, a cool car, and top-shelf booze!" However, Kurapika breaks Leorio out of his daydreaming buy simply saying, "If only you could buy class as well, Leorio."

------ Pov change: Y/N's Pov:

My phone died, sad, I'm aware. Anyways, they are arguing now-

I wonder what about? Should I ask Gon? Anyways, I look up and the first thing I see is apparently Leorio daydreaming, and then Kurapika saying, "If only you could buy class as well, Leorio."

Should I be concerned-

Now Leorio is pissed- fun.

------ Pov change, Third person pov:

Leorio turns away from Gon and towards Kurapika, tic mark on his forehead and everything, and says, "That was strike three. Step outside. Time to finish off the filthy Kurta bloodline once and for all."

"Take that back, Leorio!" Leorio simply opens the door to the deck and turns back to Kurapika. Kurapika looks Leorio in the eye, "I said take it back." Leorio just simply turns away and says, "It's 'Mr. Leorio'."

Kurapika runs out the door and follows Leorio onto the deck. "Hey, where do you boys think you're going?" The captain says, "I'm not finished with you yet." His only response is Gon saying, "Let them go. They're fine. It's like Aunt Mito told me once, 'You can never understand a person unless you can understand what makes them angry. It's how you get to know someone.' So whatever they're feeling so upset about is really important to them. It's up to them now. Nothing we can do but stay out of the way."

It was all silence until the h/c haired kid decided to finally speak up, "Agreed. That's one of the best ways to-"

The h/c haired kid was suddenly cut off by a crewmate yelling, "Captain! Look, over there." If you looked towards where the crewmate/sailor was pointing, you could see the storm getting much worse. And I mean, much worse.

"If we get caught up in the waterspout, the ship is going to sink for sure." Katzo says, to which the reply he got was, "Get the sails lowered, now!" by the captain. "Right!"