𝒊.

────────  CHAPTER ONE,  A DREAM

A DREAM. . .

     LIFE WAS BEAUTIFUL on Pandora

LIFE WAS BEAUTIFUL on Pandora. Especially the forest. How the beautiful tree leaves would sway by the gentle wind. The white jellyfish-like spirit guides float around freely as if they were dancing with the wind to a beautiful melody.

Everything was sensational. But unfortunately, the beauty of the forest would soon die down, due to the horrific actions of sky -people.

The captivating yet fierce orange flames consumed everything that stood in its way. The humans made sure to not leave a single sign of life from the plants. Not caring about the wildlife that lived and thrived in the area that they were in.

Fortunately, the Ometicayans made it out safely and alive. Including the Sully family, currently, the two wedded mates were standing on top of their home tree. Neytiri was in tears weeping at the fact that her home was being destroyed yet again.

While her husband held her protectively, as his bright yellow hues reflected on the flames spreading viciously through their beautiful home.

. . .

A MONTH PASSED after that tragic night.

The Ometicayans moved into a deeper part of the forest. In attempts to get farther away from the humans, who were building structures and destroying the beauty of the forest. Their home.

Neytiri was out in the large forest with her husband. They were both hunting not too far from each other in the large woods. As Jake thought it would be a good idea to be at a distance whilst hunting.

The female Ometicayan was walking slowly and quietly, as she was patiently waiting for a single sign of wildlife.

Neytiri's ears slightly twitched as she heard soft rustling coming from a nearby bush. With her guard now fully up, she drew her bow and arrow back, as she was ready to shoot on sight.

She quickly but quietly made her way toward the medium-sized plant from where she previously heard the noise from.

Neytiri grunted loudly, as she released her arrow towards what she suspected to be an 'animal'. But to her surprise, it was no animal. it was a young Na'vi girl. Presumably around the age of thirteen.