𝒙𝒊𝒗.

───── CHAPTER FOURTEEN, TO HOLD YOU AGAIN

TO HOLD YOU AGAIN. . .

     YOU CLUNG TIGHTLY onto the tulkun's fin, as the animal spun upside down

YOU CLUNG TIGHTLY onto the tulkun's fin, as the animal spun upside down. Swimming all around in the waters of the deep sea. Your body swayed in sync with every movement the sea creature swayed in the water.

You smiled at every sound the tulkun made, the soft and exciting squeaks, and the low groans and moans. The creature was more than joyous to be with you. As you were too.

It seemed that you'd been swimming with the tulkun for hours. Of course with the occasion of you going to the surface for air. But even then you still played around with the sea creature.

Your bright honey-colored hues clashed with the tulkun's light brown ones, you stared at the beloved creature as it did so too. The tulkun's clicks and squeals could be heard as you let go of the sea creature's fin and swam underneath the gentle creature's large body.

The curious creature's eyes were tracking your every movement, as you swam to the right side of its body. Your adoring smile slowly withered away once you saw the tulkun's missing fin. Your expression furrowed in sympathy. "I'm sorry this happened to you." You swiftly signed to the large sea creature.

You gently patted the tulkun's missing fin, you then swam next to the side of the creature's face. The tulkun's small brown eyes stared back at you adoringly. You extended your azure color-toned arms, in an attempt to hug the admirable creature.

The tulkun groaned softly,

─you looked over to your left side, now sitting on the gentle creature's large fin. At that exact moment, you felt dim but such emotion caused you to feel confounded at the same time. But why? Maybe you felt sympathy for the sea creature? Or maybe it was from something else. A similar feeling to being isolated. Feeling all alone.

. . .

IT'S BEEN HOURS and you were still in the deep waters with the tulkun. In all honesty, you were slightly surprised that you didn't see a single sign of Jake or Neytiri. Although you had assumed that both adults most likely thought you were with one of their kids.