𝒊𝒊.

────────  CHAPTER TWO,  HALLELUJAH MOUNTAINS

────────  CHAPTER TWO,  HALLELUJAH MOUNTAINS. .    .

A YEAR HAS passed since the day they took you in as one of their own. Also treating you as such, which was odd for you at first.

You bonded with their kids and grew close to them over the year. Especially, Kiri, it's like the two of you were inseparable. Always being near each other. You enjoyed their other childrens company too, but for you its like you clicked instantly.

—the only 'problem' for you at first was Spider, the stray human boy that stuck around the Sully family. At first, you refused to even be in the same room or place as him. Given the fact that his whole human existence made you strongly uncomfortable. Every time, you'd hide away like a small prey once it saw its horrifying predator.

Which also provided Neytiri an excuse to tell her children and Jake that Spider shouldn't be in their hut. Or even be near you.

But, with time and a lot of convincing from Lo'ak and Kiri, you got used to him being around. Even slowly befriending the odd human boy.

And you even grew to learn that not all humans were monstrous. Though that didn't mean you were going to be friendly with every human you met. You still firmly disliked being around or even near the scientists for too long.

—Norm was somewhat an exception to you, as he would only appear in his avatar when he first met you. And also for daily checkups. Since he knew you'd most likely feel uncomfortable.

Neytiri was strongly protective over you, almost as if you were a small child. And sometimes she had an annoying habit of treating you like one. You didn't mind it at first, in fact, you felt comfortable with her protective behavior. But once you grew out of your comfort zone, it became annoying at times.