𝒗𝒊𝒊.

──────── CHAPTER SEVEN, NEW HOME

NEW HOME.  .  .

     YOUR yellow glossy eyes scanned all over the homes of the Metkayina people, in amazement. While carrying your semi-heavy bags.

  “(Y/N) look!” Tuk said, catching your attention you turned and saw a beautiful grey-colored creature. That chirped at Tuk. You smiled and looked over at Tuk who was giggling at the creature’s attempt to get closer to her.

  “Guys let’s go,” Kiri stated as she stayed behind, waiting for the two of you. The younger girl mumbles a quick apology and ran up ahead, as you walked next to Kiri. Softly smiling at her as she did the same.

. . .

     “THIS is for you. Your new home.” the Chief’s daughter spoke, as she stepped aside letting the rest of you go in.

  “It’s nice right?” Jake questioned, as he looked around the spacious hut. Neytiri carelessly dropped the mat she was holding and sighed deeply. The look of pure annoyance was evident on her face.

  Kiri rolled her eyes. You and along with the Sullys placed your belongings down. You were about to walk outside of the hut, as you wanted to explore more of the reef. Suddenly a hard grip on your arm held you back.

  “Where are you going?” Neytiri questioned, in a tiresome manner. The rest of the Sully’s looked at you, as if they too, were waiting for an answer.
You glanced over at the reef for a brief moment.

  “I wanted to see the reef,” you answered honestly. Normally you weren't scared or nervous around Neytiri, but when she was annoyed or angry. It frightened you a little.

  Just as Neytiri was about to voice her opinion, Lo’ak stepped in. “It’s okay mom, we'll go with her,” he said, as Neteyam gently nodded his head, agreeing with his younger brother. Neytiri looked at her sons, and sighed, as she slowly nodded her head and let your arm go.