𝒊𝒊𝒊.

──────── CHAPTER THREE,  ONE OF THEM

──────── CHAPTER THREE, ONE OF THEM.    .    .

   CURRENTLY, the five of you were walking on the thick green vines, that were leading back to the path of the Ometicaya home tree

CURRENTLY, the five of you were walking on the thick green vines, that were leading back to the path of the Ometicaya home tree. That was until Lo'ak spotted a footprint. Too big for a human, presumably an Avatar's footprint. But not one on their side.

Lo'ak and Spider were following the large footprints, while Kiri opposed the idea. But follow along with them, not without taking your delicate blue hands first.

You slightly turned around as you held your hand out for Tuk, which she took without hesitation. Seeing as she was nervous and wanted to feel the warmth and comfort of your hand.

While you all followed the two boys, Lo'ak would glance over at you from time to time. To make sure you were okay.

. . .

Lo'ak and Spider were watching the Avatars from afar, as they were currently surrounding the old base. While you, Kiri, and Tuk were crouching down next to the two teenage boys.

"We are never supposed to come here," Kiri whispered to Lo'ak. While she was staring at the Avatars.

"Dad is going to ground you," Kiri mumbled, in a slightly mocking tone. While Lo'ak shushed Kiri in annoyance, telling her to stop.

As your eyes were fixated on the Avatars, you suddenly felt pressure on your left hand. You looked over at Tuk as she squeezed your hand, out of fear. She peeled her doe eyes away from the scene in front of her and looked over at you.

Your expression twisted with worry as you saw the look on Tuk's face.

"It's okay, everything will be fine," you whispered lowly, trying to comfort the scared child. Tuk slowly nods, still frightened, but she decided to put her trust in your words.

"-Bro, that's where your dad and my dad.. fought," Spider whispered, Lo'ak then turned to face his human friend. "What? That's your dad's actual suit." Lo'ak whispered back. He had a small grin on his face as if he were excited.