hostage (loak)

pov: you get taken by miles and his crew and things go completely wrong.

loak x (na'vi) reader

warnings: mention of cutting, and a knife

wc: 950

Y/N'S POV

you woke up with dizzy feeling. you look up to see lo ak tied to a pole and so we're you. you kicked him a little bit trying to wake him up still confused on where you were. " pst lo ak wake up" you said kicking him. he slowly got up confused in the darkness. you then saw a door open. "why hello there kids!" miles said opening the door. " let us the fuck out!" I said kicking him a little bit making him fall.

you started laughing seeing mikes fall to the ground so dramatic. "BHAHA YOU FELL WITH A LITTLE KICK HAHAH" I said practically screaming of laughter. " your gonna pay for that" he said getting up and turning on the light. he grabbed his knife and I gasped.

FLASHBACK

he reminds me of my dad. my dad passed away a couple of years ago. he was abusive of me and my mother. he killed her because his meat wasn't cooked right he was a horrible man. loak saved me tho. Him and his family took care of me when my father never did. They treated me like there family. 

BACK TO PRESENT DAY

LO AK'S POV:

"NO NO PLEASE DONT HURT HER!" I said yelling at miles.  Y/n looked scared she looked like she's seen a ghost. "Time for question time" miles said waking over to y/n. Miles put a knife to y/n's neck and said "where's your father Jake sully?"

" I DONT KNOW OKAY I DONT KNOW JIST PUT THE KNIFE DOWN!" I said trying to get out of the handcuffs. " I guess you didn't hear me correctly-" miles said cutting a thin slice of y/ns stomach.

Y/NS POV:

I winced at the sudden cut on my stomach that miles made. I started tearing up. " please we don't know anything." I said basically in a whisper. I saw my bf loak tear up a little.

" fine I'll be back later." Miles said putting his knife away in his pocket. Miles walked out of the room and closed the door.

"Y/n are you okay?!" Loak said in a Panic. " yes I'm fine." I said in a calm voice trying to heal my cut. " miles forgot to put my handcuffs back on." I said with a smile on my face. " okay where this and contact my parents." Loak said still panicked.

" hello Mrs. And Mr. Sully are you there." I said in a whisper. "Yes Y/n honey are you there." I heard neytiri from the other line. " Y/n are you okay?" I heard jake from the other line too. I gave loak a Thumb's up.

" yes we need your help now." I said. " okay where are you." Jake said. " I-I don't know. Miles took us and he um cut me." I said while looking down at the cut he made trying to put pressure. " okay honey I need you to put pressure and keep calm we know where you are." Neytiri said in a panic.

After that we stopped talking and focused on my cut. I got Lo ak out of his handcuffs and he immediately hugged me. " I'm so sorry y/n this is all my fault." Lo ak Said. I slapped him on his face and said " No it's not don't blame your self right now we need to focus on my cut and I also love you so much." I said kissing his cheek. " I love you more."

Lo ak Said Releasing from the hug and focusing on the cut. We managed to put enough pressure to stop the bleeding.

time skip

after about 30 min I heard gun shots. I flinched at the sound and hugged loak. The door the busted open and Neytiri leaded us to the ikran.

I saw Neteyam and ran to hug him. Netayam was my closest friend other than loak and kiri. " Y/n are you okay?" Netayam said. " Yes I just missed you." I said pulling out of the hug to see and annoyed lo ak. I got on an ikran with lo ak and we waited for neytiri and Jake. " GO GO GO GO GO!" Neytiri said yelling.

We all flew back to camp. " Y/n!" Tuk said running up to me but then slowing down seeing me bleeding. " what's wrong with y/n dad?" Tuk asked Jake. " nothing just go get grandma." Jake said reassuring tuk.
Tuk ran to go get her grandma. Her grandma bandaged y/n up but said it's a 1Day recovery. " okay thank you!" I said.

Tuk ran to go and hug me when she saw me recovered. She gave me a tight hug and I winced since the cut was fresh and not healed much. " hey tuk stop bothering y/n she needs to heal." Lo ak Said to tuk. " no I'm fine really!" I said going to my tent and laying down to play with tuk.

time skip

after 2 and a half hours it was Tula bed time and she had to go. " BYE TUKTUK!" I said waving goodbye to tuk.

" finally we're alone" I hear lo ak say Coming into my tent and cuddling up with me.

That night I was super comfortable

My nose in his neck and our legs tangled together up the blanket was the dream I love loak with all my heart he's my life

A/N: AHH THIS STORY WAS SO CUTE BUT ALSO REALLY SAD MESSAGE ME FOR MORE REQUESTS!!😜😜