texts 2. (loak)

so these will just be little short ones not related to the last one tho

LOAK💕

hey
wsp

so like why were you and tsyreia so close today she knows that me and you are dating and she was all over you and you let that happen if I were you I would tell her to back off because I can't keep seeing this happen loak. if you won't tell her then I will tell her my self .
read

in mind:
oh no he probably hates me. I mean I didn't mean it in a harmful way okay. what if he does hate me. oh my gos- *ding* oh no. a text from NETEYAM r u being srs

NETEYAM🤞

really y/n you are that jealous of her. get a grip. I thought you were better than this and now here loak comes crying to my room thinking that you are gonna break up with him. he deleted her number and is now probably gonna get an F on his next project because that was the reason they were together. the only reason. you know that loak would never ever cheat but when you text him that.

look I didn't mean it in a harmful way I was just paranoid. can I come over

no fuck u for eywas sack.

please
read

in minds:
gosh I'm going over there

as I knock on the door neteyam answers looking so pissed. "out." Is all he says while closing the door. Kiri manages to let me in as I do this all the time for her and my brother. "y/n I know you there leave me alone." Loak says in a raspy voice probably from all the crying. I felt so bad. I opened the door to see loak in his- or my favorite hoodie of his. I lay in his bed as I forcefully turn him to face me. My eyes meet with his puffy dark eyes. All he does is hug me he knows I didn't mean that and he knows that I still live him no matter what. We stayed like that as I apologize a million times and we both just comfortingly sit there mine and his legs tangled up together his head on my chest and my head in his. Me scratching his back while he sat there in my arms.

IM TIRED DONT MIND THIS ONE ONAY.