depressed (loak)

pov: you've become depressed after finding out your mother died back on earth.

loak x (human) reader

warnings: cussing, insecurity's, bad self image

wc: 523

grace is alive and is kiris mom.
still has the same relationship with the silly's as the movie tho!

Y/NS POV;

I couldn't sleep... all I thought of was my mom and how I wasn't there for her funeral or her birthday or her death.... I started crying and just put in my headphones. Until I see spider walk in. "Hey. You ok?" Spider asked me worried. "Yes now go away." I said trying to cover up my tears.

he's been doing this thing where he walks in my room around 1-2am to check up on me. like I'm gonna k!ll my s3lf. I mean I wouldn't do that right. The soothing music I was listening to made me calm down and fall asleep

back to morning.

I woke up to see spider again. "Hey me Loak, Kiri, And tuk Are going to play in the forest wanna come!" Spider said. I figured that I needed some outside time and plus I haven't seen the Sully's in forever. "Sure" I Said getting up and getting ready. "Okay meet at our spot in 10." "Ok."

time skip⭐️

I finally made it to our spot to see tuk run up to me and hug my leg. "I MISSED YOU Y/N" tuk said. "AWWW I MISSED YOU TOO!" "we all missed you." I hear Kiri say walking up to me. "Especially Loak." Kiri said laughing. Loak looked flustered as he walked up and hugged me.

time skip.

I got home with Kiri and Loak. Spider to obviously. "I'll be right back." I said with a fake smile. I hoped they didn't know the forced smile I came up with.

"I can't believe I looked like this all day." I said covering my mouth. "I look so fat in the Navi clothing." I said crying at my appearance in the mirror.

"Sorry not to knock but do you want-" Loak could barely finish his sentence before seeing my crying. "Y/n omg are you okay why are you crying." "Go away loak you should have knocked." I said in a plain voice. "Sorry." Loak said before walking out. "I love you." He said in a whisper. "what."

"Hm?" Loak said. "What did you say? Was that an "I Love You" " I said looking at him. "Uhm yes." Loak said rubbing the back of his neck. "Well I love you too." I said.

"Really?"

"yes I've loved you the day I met you."

"so did I."

Loak said coming up to me and cupping my face. "I love you." He said kissing me. "I love you more." I said smiling. "Come lay with me." I said. We ended up cuddling and falling asleep. He find out spider and Kiri got together to.

"I love you my love."

"I love you more my handsome"

A/N: I MIGHT I KIGHT MAKE ONE WHERE LOAK IS IN Y/NS SITUATION BUT LIKE WITH NETEYAM INSTED OF NEYTIRI.

should I

yes

no