i see u (loak)

GUYS I HAVENT WROTE IN SUCH A LONG TIME BUT J WATCHED AVATAR AND IM CRAVING LOAK SO LETS DO THIS😉

pov: ??

warning: none rly I think just crying

Loak x (Na'vi) reader

wc: 608

"I see you"

I said. Me and loak were in the right moment locking hands staring each other in the eyes. I knew it was the right time to express my feelings.

"NO!"

"YOU DONT GET IT!"

He yelled. He threw his hands up making our hands not touch. "Loak I-" before I could even say a word he left. I stood there. Shook. I just broke down. Not caring where I was. I was done. Maybe he liked tsyreia. I don't know I just wanted to k*ll my self in the moment. I ran to my house. Slammed open the door covering my eyes while running to my room. I hoped that no one was home but I caught a glimpse of my family having a chat. I don't know I just saw them. All together. Staring right at me. Great.

"Y/N!"

I heard tsyreia yell. I locked the door as soon as I got there and cried. I don't know why I was crying so hard but. My heart hurt.

"Y/N OPEN THE DOOR NOW! ARE YOU OKAY?!"

I heard my dad yell. "GO AWAY!" I said. Eventually they gave up and just waited for me to come out. But I didn't. I stayed in that room. Not eating. Not sleeping. Not doing anything but cry. For the next 2 days.

FAST FORWARD TO 2 DAYS LATERR

"Come on honey you have to get out of that room at some point." My mother said. "go away." My voice was dry and crisp. "Okay y/n I know your hurting but at least go for a swim. I opened the door to be faced with my mother and brother. Aonung ugh why was he here. "I thought it was only you not. him." I said annoyed. "Shut up stupid head." My brother said "IDIOT" "DUMBASS" he covered his mouth so fast I bursted into to laughter and just walked past him to hear my mother screaming at him.

I walked out of my house and went by the beach and looked at the ocean. It made me forget my problems until I heard kiri. "hey." She said. "hi." I said. I looked at her and she gasped. "Oh my eywa." She said. "What is it my hair?!" I said concerned. " no it's your eyes. they are. wow" "WHAT?" "okay okay they are just wow really puffy." oh my goodness I thought i was about to get up when I saw.. loak.. he also looked terrible. I don't know what came opon me but I just ran to him and hugged him. He looked like he needed a hug and so did I. "y/n" he said in a very very crispy voice.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I can't believe my self this is all my fault you eyes oh my eywa I'm sorry I'm sorry." I said crying into his chest while he hugged me. "Don't me sorry. It's my fault. I see you y/n I was just scared to say it in the moment I don't know what my problem was." He said as he also cried.

I made him come to my room and cuddle with my not caring about my parent's opinion.

"i wanted this."

"I needed this"

GUYS HOW DID I DOOO
ITS MY FIRST TIME COMING BACK I THINK I DID A GREST JOB. ANYWAYS MY FINGERS HURT BYEEE

vote now