comfort (loak)

this story will be about loak and cuddling so lots of fluff (tell me if you want na'vi pov not human if that make's sense)

wc: 311

loak x (human) reader

Y/NS POV:

I couldn't sleep. all I thought of was my handsome boyfriend loak. so i marched my way down to his hut and snuggled into his bed without him noticing. my arm wrapped around his waist and my nose snuggled into his neck.

I was so comfortable and fell asleep right away.

next morning

loaks pov:

I woke up to feel someone's arm wrapped around my waist and someone cuddling me. I Look down to see my beautiful girlfriend y/n.

god I love her she's so pretty in the mornings. She looked so peaceful and perfect I didn't wanna wake her. Until she cuddled into more I couldn't handle it. I kissed her everywhere and held her in my arms like she was gonna disappear any second.

"I know your awake loak." Y/n said smiling with her eyes still closed.

" I'm sorry I didn't wanna wake you." I said flustered.

"I love you" she said while kissing my chest.

" I love you more." I said while kissing her head and falling back to sleep.

Y/NS POV:

I woke up to the sound of giggling. I opened my eyes to see Neteyam, Tuk, and Kiri giggling and Neytiri and Jake smiling.

" You remind me of when me and Jake. When he would crawl into my bed and cuddle with me." Neytiri said smiling.

I was flustered and woke up loak. To see him stuff his head into his pillow blushing.

I giggled and hugged him.

I hope nothing goes wrong.

||should I make a p2???||

A/N: I CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT TO WRITE SO YALL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS SMALL IMAGINE SORRY NOT SORYY🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️