hurt

pov: you and loak were stuck like glue. best-friends since day one, but you guys always had that connection that made you guys seem like more than friends

warnings: blood. crying.

Loak x (Na'vi) reader

wc: 1,090

FLASHBACK

"hello!" y/n said to a shop keeper. y/n and loak were out in the hunt for some beads so that they could make matching bracelets. "hello y/n dear how can I help u and you "friend" here" she shop keeper known as ani said with a wink at the end of her sentence. "well we are looking for some beads today." Y/n said trying to ignore the fact that she thought that her and loak were a thing.

Though loak didn't seem to ignore it as when she turned around to loak he was redder than EVER! "Oh my goodness are you okay loak!?" Y/n said with pure shock and she touched loaks cheek so lightly. Y/n didn't seem to notice but that made him fold even more. "I- Uh- I- umm- I-I-I got to go." Loak said running out the shop and into his hut.

"Hmm werid anyway I still want the beads ani." Y/n said concerned yet confused at this boy's reaction. "He likes you.." Ani said dragging you. "What no- pfff we are best friends." Y/n said grabbing the beads ani gave her. "Goodbye y/n" ani said grinning wildly. "Goodbyee ani.." y/n said rising her eyebrow at her making ani laugh.

(lmk if I should make that little scenario a one shot or imagine u get me😉)

BACK TO NOW

"LOAK KEEP UP SLOW POAK!" I yelled running through the forest with my "best friend" I stopped at a tree to catch my breath and sat down. What I mean by "best friends" is I like loak and I know he likes me, because whenever we get to close to each other he always blushes like crazyy. I never wanted to confess because if I got rejected they out entire 10+ year friendship would be ruined. ripped into shreds.

"Y/nnn" loak said waving his hand in front if my face. "Hm- oh sorry." I said getting up realizing I got lost in my thoughts. "Let's continue our walk through the forest dumbo." Loak said acting like I was a baby with his tone of voice.

"Okay okay." I said running through four the forest

(a/n just so you get context it was the same water fall jake jumped into when he was being chased by the big cat lookin thing)

30 min later and tell me why I find my self on a mountain. NEXT TO WATER FALL. Loak was telling me to jump off. I was denying obviously does it look like I wanna die today. "See all u have to do is this-" loak said getting cut off as he JUMPED OFF! "LOAK!" That's when he made a perfect dive in the water. "COME ON DONT BE A WUSS!" Loak yelled from the bottom of the water. "Okay y/n breath breath-" I said talking to my self as a jumped in. Although I didn't make a perfect dive and somehow broke my ankle. "Shit shit shit," I said in a whispered tone. "LOAK COME HERE." Loak came to me and asked "what's wrong are you hurt?" Looking very concerned for my safety "I think I broke my ankle." I said "Oh my eyes come on" he said leading he to shore.

I was about to walk when I felt a sharp pain by my ankle. "OW!" I cried. "It's better if I carry you ma." Loak said. but not meaning to say ma. "Ma? I like that name." I said blushing. "Glad you like it because it's your new name." Loak said while calling out to his ikran and taking me to the lab.

"NORM!" Loak yelled. Scared but not scared because this has happened before.

"Hey what's up lo- WOAH- Uh let's take her here." Norm said wincing at the sight of my ankle. I passed out. I don't really remember anything other than loak slapping to me wake up.

All I could think about is how much I loved that boy. I loved loak so much and I wanted to confess but I feel like it's to late. He has been talking to another girl who is prettier than me, skinnier, has a pretty smile. So much better than me. EVEN HAS SILKY HAIR. I snapped out of my thoughts when I woke up. To a crying loak. Why was he crying. Before I could think he pulled me into a tight hug. "I thought I lost youuu." Loak cried into my chest being a slight bit dramatic. I chuckled and said "I could never died to a fucking broken ankle." "Watch your mouth young lady." I heard Jake say. I giggled and kissed loak on the cheek.

His checks brightened up so fast.
I didn't care if his dad was in the room he was the one ruining this perfect moment me and loak had. "I'm just gonna" Jake said before leaving the lab. I took a breath out of my mask that loak out on for me when he arrived. To be honest I don't really even know why he brought me here as I'm not human.

"I see you loak"

"I see you more"

"I can see that loak. You make it so obvious." I said giggling

"I DID OH NO." He said running out the room. I laughed and just laid my head back down into the pillow and fell asleep.

OH NY GOODNESS THIS SHIT TOOK ME SO LONG FOR NO REASON...