bully (loak)

pov: you just make it to the na'vi and need to learn there ways since you are from the ash people and your clan has fallen. you meet the chiefs son who doesn't like you one bit. the thing is you have this big crush on him and can't seem to understand that he doesn't like you. or does he.......

warnings: swearing, fighting.

loak x (ash clan) reader

word count: 1020

Y/N'S POV

" are we there yet." I asked my mother and father as they glided through the sky with our ilrans. " no honey. almost.." my mother said very tired all of us were to be honest we have been flying for 5 hours.

time skip

about one more hour pasted you have made it to the na'vi which is called in a short term the forest people. as I glide down with my ikran on guy catches my eye. "sister look at the boy over there with his hair up and two strands of hair out. ISNT HE CUTE" I said as the last part had a tone of excitement.

" no sister the guy with his hair down is much cuter." My sister, Kiana said with a smile on her face. I was NOT really listening to the adults talk I was just observing the forest and it's beauty. "Alright this is my oldest daughter Kiri, this is my youngest Tuk, My oldest Netayam, and the middle child Loak My kids will lead you to your new home and will teach your Daughters the language and how we hunt and dress around here." Jake sully said as he signed for his children to show us our home.

" Alright right here will be your new home!" Kiri said. " Now if you want we can start teaching your children now!" Neteyam said speaking to my parents. My parents nodded as we walked out to follow them. As we were walking I decided why not make a conversation with loak.

" hi loak! it's very nice meeting you I'm y/n and that's my sister over there kiana!" I said in a happy tone . Loak scoffed as he said "does it look like I wanna talk to you right now I didn't even wanna do this in the first place. Now get out of my face fire freak." Lo ak Said.

It crushed my heart because I never had someone say that to me. Since loak was speaking loud everyone turned there eyes on him. I felt a lump in my throat and my eyes started to water. I just ran away crying.

I ran away far. very very far and just cried. I am I very sensitive person if you couldn't tell. "y/n" i heard as a little voice called for me. "what?" I said sniffing. " Y/N!" Tuk yelled running to me. Was I out for that long. " please don't tell them I'm here I need a few for minutes."
I said hugging tuk as she hugged me back. " to be fair loak really likes you as soon as you arrived he was telling all of us how pretty you were." Tuk said giggling. My eyes widened.

Few days later

Loak Never stops bullying me but one day he took it too far.

"have u guys ever had a brother?" Neteyam asked both me and kiana. " actually he died trying to fight in a war." I said " I loved him we were so close too." " I'm sorry" Neteyam said.

" wow just get over it, it was probably 7 years ago I would have gotten over death by then." Loak Said as my eyes shot up to his as a grin popped on his face " w-w-what...." I said..... oh no oh no not again. I felt my eyes watering and I just ran away. " what the fuck is your problem dude she literally has a crush on you and your treating her like this. plus her and our brother were very close like inseparable type of shit." Kiana said as she ran after me

time skip

I left. I don't care how far I went just far enough from him. "Y/N" I heard loak Call for me. I froze in my steps. How did he find me. " Y/N OH MY GOD YOUR ALIVE IM SO SORRY FOR TREATING YOU LIKE THIS THE THING IS IS I REALLY LIKE YOU IVE LIKED YOU FROM THE START I JUST WANTED TO HET YOUR ATTENTION BECAUSE I ALWAYS WANT IT I JUST HOPE YOU CAN FORGIVE ME AND WE CAN START OVER AND BECOME FRIENDS AGAIN I JUST DONT WANNA LOSE YOU AND I NEVER MENT ANYTHING I SAID ABOUT YOUR BROTHER-" I cut him off by kissing him. "I see you loak."
" i see you y/n" we both Said as we looked into each others eyes. "- also I forgive you my lo ak."

it started getting dark so we both just layed in the same spot for the night looking at the stars and cuddling as loak kissed me while apologizing each kiss which was a lot. " lo ak stop o forgive you." I said as I kissed him on the lips for awhile. "Let's just sleep please." "Okay okay fine" lo ak Said as he gave me one more kiss as he got comfortable and fell asleep.

I MADE THIS GOOFY ASS SHIT SUCH A LONG TIME AGO. I HATE THIS BUT I DONT WANNA DELETE IT. ANYWAYS LETS FORGET THIS IMAGINE OKAY GUYS IM NEW OKAY I HAVE IMPROVED. I HOPE...