Chapter 10- The Ending is near.

(A/N: )

If I do own Naruto I would ... Perform a hundred degree

I'm just that brutal.
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Sorry for the horrible disclaimer.

All I want to say for this chapter is.. The Ending is near..

NOW remember what I said..

 I can kill anyone in this story and I mean anyone..

So, Review.

Review, Review and ooohh... REVIEW!

I can't remember what happened in September.. Oh wait, I killed them all!!

(obviouslyanMLPdarkfan)

-BYE! - *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

Remember: this was only made because I was bored and I was currently in this fandomness.

(-.-lllll)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

The end is near, be warned.

----------------------

Ryuu sat excitedly next to a sulking Kitsune. Her eyes were dull and was trying her best not to scream and dance around naked. It was boring !! Honestly all of the lesson were already tackled with their dad, but ryuu who is a dense moron didn't want to hear his father cause he isn't a "sensei". ..Seriously?

She widraw her attention back at the window when she noticed .. there was something odd. A dark aura was behind the forest, she smirked as an idea hit her in the head like a flappy bird hitting the giant green Mario tube things. She wrote something in a note, and passed it on Ryuu who was oblivious to his surroundings and focusing mainly on the lesson. Kitsune raised her hand and excused herself. Growing towards the dark aura, not knowing of the Consequences of her actions would result a massive loss to both of her parents and brother.

---meanwhile---

Megumi walked aimlessly with Sasuke and his team. There they were walking towards konoha with big ass cloaks to hide their image. Yup, it isn't obvious as EF. Notice the sarcasm there? Heh.

"You are an idiot." Sasuke pointed through gritted teeth. He is MAJORLY pissed off of Sophia, how could she do that? She was.. well sleeping all day, and now his kids are 3 days gone because of her. She smiled sheepishly and rubbed her neck. "I'm sowwy, sasuke. I truly am." She says, sighing. He glared at her and said nothing. How could he, she cared for both kitsune and ryuu when they were kids and even him. He looked at her and  softly nodded.

When suddenly a high pitched Scream echoed through the village. "Kitsune!" They said and sprinted towards the sound.

--with Kitsune--

She skipped and ran and took her high heeled shoes. 'Now, where is that dark Aura.?" She asks herself when suddenly.. 5 figures circled her. She activated her rasengan but it was too late A man with a raven long hair tied her down and slammed her down the ground. He activated his Sharingan and looked at her. "I can't move?!" She thought, he smirks and leans over towards her ear. "Hello , nice to meet you, kitsune." The unknown man said, she glares at him in reply. "Who are you?!" She spat. He smirked  "I'm Itachi Uchiha, I am your Uncle." He says, her eyes widened as she scurried on the floor. His smile widened as he order the juubi on her to get out. She then screamed in a high pitch tone. "N-nooooo!!! Stoooooppp!!!" She says as tears threatened to fall.

"Oh we're just getting started.." He says as a few others did too(the akatsuki), She then blacked out.

---meanwhile---

Naruto paced back and front in his says, Ryuu next to him. "Would you please stop that?" Said sai, he already knew about his Lover's kids, it made him angry as Fuc- but he didn't mind it too much, after all they were still kids that time. Naruto was about to argu back when.. A high pitched voice cut him off. "Argghh!!" Ryuu groan, "what's wrong,Ryuu, ttebayo?" He asks, he fritted his teeth and a gasp escaped his lips. "Kitsune needs help.." He spat out.. Groaning through his teeth.. And passed out. "Follow that scream!" He sreams at his Anbus, "Sai, call Ino, Chouji, Shikamaru and Neji.. Call all of them!! We need some people right now." He says, and Said nodded. "Sakura, stay with Ryuu. I need to go with them." Sakura nodded and lifted the teen up.

Naruto along with the strongest people in The village, not knowing a formed smile Sakura has on her cheeks. She took out her phone when the coast is clear. "Hello, Itachi-dear, that was so quick!! Hahah... The hokage never knew what stabbed him in the back.." She says, as she caressed Ryuu's cheek. "I know, we could raise the kids our own and battle them with their parents. That would be a nice revenge." The other line spoke. "Ahahaha, you're right, Itachi-dear." She says, and smiled darkly at Ryuu.

"You're right.."

-end of chapter 10-

A/n: the action!! The climax!! The ..cliff hanger. Anyway, Enjoy guys.. Hehe is it worth the wait?..haha no. Anyway, thanks for the support, I appreciate it and..I love you all.. PEACE OUT!!