Chapter 12 - End

A/n: The final battle is here, Enjoy!! PS. I'm not really good at this, shet.

"You or him?"

The question hung in the air, as Silence flooded the area. Both Naruto and Sasuke's mouth agape.

"You bitch!!!" Sasuke says, activating his Sharingan.

"Ah, ah, ah.. Sasuke-kun..~ we wouldn't want to hurt little Ryuu-kun, do we?" She says, as she dre out a thin line in Ryuu's neck drawing out a small amount of blood. He whimpered slightly, that made Naruto Sasuke and Kitsune cringe in anger.

"Take me instead!! Please!!" Kitsune says, as she opened her arms, They smirked and nodded but before They could make a move, Sai out of the blue took Ryuu out of Itachi's grip and made a run out of it... But then..

SLICE!!

Deidara stabbed Sai in the head.

Ryuu turned his head at Sai as his face covered with blood.

"S-Sai!!" Naruto screamed, He dashed towards Deidara and Stabbed him with his Kunai which Deidara dodged with ease of course. Ryuu looked at Sai's dead body, traumatized.

"Deidara, leave that boy alone we don't need him anyway..." Itachi smiles, he glanced at his niece and used the Sharingan on her. "What the.."

She slowly went towards them, Sasuke gritted his teeth and charged at Itachi only to be blocked by Konan. "Hey, Sasuke! Long time no see!" She says, as They exchange blows.

Kiba charged at Kisame, while the other anbus where defeated by Pain.

"Papa!!" She screams, trying to get rid of the Power that was emitted by her. "Don't worry. Honey!! Papa's got you!!" Sasuke screamed as he stabbed Konan in the stomach, which turned out to be a Jutsu. "FUCK!!" he yells, in frustration.

Itachi smirks and whispered something in Kitsune's ear.

And by that point her hair turned black, her eyes turned red, her clothes change, two pairs of black wings and 10 tails were on her back.

She smirks evily as she eyed Naruto, Sasuke and everyone as they halted.

The Akatsuki's summoned some jutsu and smirked evily at them.

She then screamed loudly..

And everyone blacked out..

(A/n: that's it.. Done. Its finally finished!! Capuche! -..capuche? Hahaha!! Anyway, thank you guys for supporting this book, I would be working at the Epilogue, and shemurr...
Not the Ending you'll be expecting though.. Ehehehe...

Peace out.. Luv ya all!!)