Epilogue

A long blonde hair, 14 year old teenager, continued on cooking for the whole family. She placed plates and glasses in the wooden round table as she placed the dishes in the center of it and she began on pouring a strawberry juice in the glasses. She wiped her hands as she silently congratulated herself for her cooking.

"Guys!! Dinner's ready!!" She shouted, then came down from the second floor the people that raised her.

"Deidara-nee-san! Where's mama and papa?" She questions , The blonde haired boy shrugged and placed his self on his seat, along With Konan, pain, Tobi, Hidan, and others. She sighs and went there to get them her self.

Sakura and Itachi then looked at her below as they went down stairs.

"Child, let's go and eat dinner. It must be really delicious." Itachi says as he pats The blonde on her head.

"Yup!" She says, as they slowly climbed down the stairs.

"Sorry, That mama didn't help you, Ki-chan." Sakura says, as she pats gently her swollen stomach.

"I understand, mama" the blonde says as she hugs the pregnant Pinkette.

"Papa, mama.." She say as she stares at the couple.

"I have a question." She says, as her eyebrows furrowed.

"What is it, Ki-chan?." Sakura, asks. Green eyes and Coal black ones lit up in confusion.

"Why am I blonde? Papa has Black hair, and mama has pink hair. Why don't I have the same traits as you guys?" She asks, the couple looked at each other, and smiled.

"They're recessive genes, Kiyomi-darling. Now let's go.. Dinner is waiting." Itachi replied, and continued on walking towards the dinner table, Sakura following.

Kiyomi stood there for a while but shook the idea nevertheless.

"Something's fishy.." She thought and went towards the dinner table.

(A/n: The End! Yes, Kiyomi IS Kitsune. No happy ever after, though I can assure you Naruto, Sasuke and the others are alive. Except for a couple of Anbus. Thank you for supporting this book, and I'll see ya'll in the next book.. So stay awesome Bros
Bahhaayyeee!!! )