Chapter- 6 Adventure time

(A/N: )

I do not own Naruto, It’s beginning to sound really boring.

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

All I want to say for this chapter is.. sasuke’s really OOC.. (Orz)

NOW remember what I said..

 I can kill anyone in this story and I mean anyone..

So, Review.

Review, Review and ooohh... REVIEW!!

CHIGI!!

(obviouslyahetaliafan)

-BYE! - *_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Remember: this was only made because I was bored and I was currently in this fandomness.

(-.-lllll)

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Adventure time in KONOHA!

_______________________________

11 years later..

Ryuu Yukio Uchicha, Currently 11, with his sister; Kitsune Yuzuki Uchicha who is-as well- currently 11, lives in a normal life. Lives in a beautiful cave, has a father who is a mother as well, and a bad-ass aunt. Goes to a normal school and NO, not a ninja school.

It’s currently Saturday today, So the twins with their Father, Uchicha Sasuke, is planting crops for their food. It is really peaceful, well until Megumi came. “OHAYOU!!!!!” She screamed while waving, her other hand was full of groceries and shopping things. “Ohayou, Megumi-nee-chan!!” both of the 11 year old twins said while running towards the Brown haired girl. “Ne, Megumi-nee-chan, did you bought it?!” Kitsune, said while hugging the older female. “HAI~~~” Megumi said and with that, Megumi then brought out a box and Kitsune beamed. “ARIGATOU, Megumi-nee-chan!!” she said while running towards their house, Ryuu in the other hand kept quiet and glanced at the older female. “And for you Ryuu, Here’s your laptop..” she said, and Ryuu’s eyes were full of Glee but he’s stoic calm face was still in place. “Thank you, Megumi-nee-chan..” he said, his eyes dropped and he took a box out of his pocket and shove it to the Older female’s face. “A thank you gift..” and with that the younger male then dashed inside their house. The brown haired woman smiled and greeted the Raven haired Uchicha. “Ohayou, Sasuke-kun” she said, The 24 year old Uchicha smiled and hugged her. “Hn. Any news?” He said. The brown haired girl frowned and whispered.

“Uzumaki, made a new law. And that means..

Uchicha’s aren’t allowed in Konoha anymore..”

---

Meanwhile in the hut.

“Neh, Ryuu-nii-san! What did you got?” she said while observing her new Iphone 4s. “I got the latest model of Samsung laptop.” He said, packing all of his gadgets. “neh, Nii-san, Let’s go to Konoha!” she said, the older twin only shook his head and looked at her. “NO, we don’t have money…” he said, and she only frowned. “Okay…” she said. While packing her gadgets in her packbag, since she never use her books (both of them are already geniuses, but sometimes Kitsune’s a dope.)

---

8:30 pm and both children are asleep. Well, not really.. Megumi and Sasuke only thought that both of them are asleep but they were really playing with they’re brand new ‘toys’

Well until they over heard their conversation.

“Sasuke-kun, are you really sure about this? You’re brother might not be in Suna.” Their Aunt Megumi said. “I’m sure about it, megumi. He needs to pay for what he had done to my parents. Please, can you watch over Ryuu and Kitsune? iT’s only for awhile.” he said, the Uchicha twins visualized it as though Megumi was nodding her head.

Both of the twins smiled with each other and grabbed their pack bags and dressed into they’re Uchicha clothes. “I guess I changed my mind Sis. We leave at dawn.” Ryuu said.

---

12:30 pm

Sasuke went inside his children's room and sighed he hate leaving his kids, well it was they're first time being seperated so yeah, It's hard. He kissed they're foreheads goodbye and went on with his journey.

---

3:30 am

It's already 3:30 and both Uchichas are awake.

"So let's go?" Kitsune offered his brother's smirk grew wider and he grinned. "C'mon." he said simply opening the window in they're hut.

"What time is it?" Kitsune whispered to his brother,  the Blonde boy smirked and replied..

"It's adventure time."

(A/n) So, how was it? I don’t know how to make intense action scenes!! (orz)

Anyway, please forgive me for the OOCness and the wrong spellings and for the small chapie!! And stay tuned for more, cause Things are still heating.. Soo.. REVIEW!!

Edit: The picture is Megumi BTW
-BYE!!-