Chapter 11- The angel's wings, Akatsuki's Kidnap

Kitsune opened her eyes and slowly got up, she looked at her surroundings, it was quite homey- a queen seized white bed, wooden floors, a Samsung TV- it was like straight up from a resort. She glanced down and notcied that something change, Conveniently a mirror was right up ahead, she glanced at it and gasped at what she saw. Her long straight blonde hair was cut into shoulder length and she was wearing a tube like dress, a cross and a white headband.. But the freak thing is the faint firgure of white wings on her back. A squeak interrupted her thoughts when the door opened and the figure of a man reflected. "Who the fuck are you?!" She craeams clutching the cross necklace. The man smirked and went inside, "Hi, the name is Deidara and I just want to tell you, how pretty you are.." He says, she glares and breaks the mirror, lunging towards him. That caught Deidara off guard, as he stumbled back , making her pass and flee the scene, running in the hallway and through the exit, Escaping the mansion. Itachi smirks, as he looks at the fleeing Kitsune. "All acording to plan.." He says..

---meanwhile,

Sasuke and Megumi along with his team, continued on looking for Sasuke's missing daughter. "Maaahhh.. This I'd too tiresome." The silver head says. The red headed girl rolls her eyes and smacks him in the head. "Let's just fine her.." She says, as he grumbles. Suddenly a snap of a twig interupted them. They fall into their fighting stance. Naruto and his gang along with a few anbus were there. (Hally Shet!)

"Sasuke.." The blonde says.

"Naruto." The raven says, as be glared at The blonde.

"Sophia and Juugo, this guy is-"

"We don't care!" A female Anbu says, Megumi's eyes widened and electricity was now in her hand. "You were saying?!" She screams, Sasuke reasured her and she calmed down.

"Who the hell is she, Sasuke?" Naruto asks, Sasuke snapped back his attention back at naruto as he drew out his sword.

"Why the hell do you care? And where is my son and my daughter? What have you done with them?!" He says and fumed. Naruto's eyebrows furried as he gritted his teeth. Before he could answer a scream of help interrupted them. "Papa!!Help me!" A familiar voice screamed. "Kitsune?" Sasuke screams, the figure of Kitsune running towards them. "Papa!!" She sighs She was about to hug him when a figure grabbed her hair and spun her around.

"Going somewhere, bitch?"

Naruto and the others recognized the female voice.. "S-sakura-chan...?"  He says, both sasuke and him mortified.

A female with a long curly pink hair with big boobs and Akatsuki cloak was right in front of them, A small smile in her face.

"Yup. " she says.

" why are you doing this?!" Sasuke asks, his eyes formed a dark glint as he activated his Sharingan.

"Oh nothing really, just trying to stay sane for the past years from the village's people. Continuous torture and stuff. This village needs to die out.. But you came along and ruined it. You cheap dog!" She says, as she pointed At naruto. "But luckily, your precious daughter is here to save my day.. And here we are, hehehe... Thank you!!" She continued, but then Kitsune Activated her Sharingan and loosen the grip Sakura has on her, and dashed towards Sasuke.

"Ah, ah, ah.. I wouldn't do that If I were you.." Sakura smiles, Kitsune and the others looked at her when suddenly a figure came in. Itachi brought Ryuu with him, and placed a knife on his neck as he struggled more.

"So what's it going to be, kitsu-chan..?" Sakura says as she caressed a finger on Ryuu's Cheek.

"You or him?"

-end of Chapter 11-

A/n: It is Finally done!! Ryuu is the damsel in distress!!

Say whutt... That kinda humours me. It is so... Girly.

Anyway, the End is near guys and I'll be posting it soon. Sorry for the delay and Thank you for The 1k views!! Luv ya all!!