2 • Waiting

Ryder: So...while we're waiting for those, what should we do?
Zuma: I dunno, man--

*ringy ringy*

Ryder: Hello?
Mayor Goodway: CHICKALETTA IS MISSING!
Ryder: When did you last see her?
MG: SHE WAS JUST IN MY PURSE A FEW MINUTES AGO!
Ryder:...No job's too big, no pup's too small! Paw Patrol, to the Lookout!
Pups: Ryder needs us (oh my gorsh guys no way oh my gorsh)!

*they sprint to the elevator thing and marshall slips on some random ass banana peel from a banana rubble ate earlier or something idk*

Marshall: Oops!

*and they all started laughinggggtggggg*

Chase: PAW Patrol, ready for action, Ryder, sir!
Ryder: Chickaletta is missing.
Rocky: That's like...the third time this month.
Rubble: Poor Chickaletta...she keeps getting lost. *frowns*
Ryder: Whatever it is, we'll have to figure out who is causing this and why.

*he scrolled on his newly updated iphone 47 pro max giga mini with 25 cameras and all screen*

Ryder: Marshall, we'll need your ladder to check higher places like roofs and trees. Also, in case she's injured, you have your EMT equipment.
Marshall: I'm fired up!
Ryder: Rubble, we'll need you just in case she's trapped under a rock or something.
Rubble: Rubble on the double!
Ryder: Chase, we'll need your spy gear to look for any signs of her and/or the person causing this, if there is one, anyways.
Chase: Spy Chase is on the case!

blah blah blah you get the rest rocky does nothing cause everyone hates him for some reason and like what would a recycling pup do here anyways im being realistic to the show dw rocky ur one of my favs next zuma looks in the water and skye is lookingin the air how shocking i knw

Ryder: PAW Patrol is on a roll!

they drive to the mayros and start looking woahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Chase: I smell her. She walked. *follows the scent or somehing*

Chase: ... She's right here, Mayor Goodway.
MG: Thank you for saving my chicky-wicky poo!
Chase: No problem?
Ryder: PAW Patrol, come back. We found her in a bush.
Skye: That was quick.
Rubble: Oh.
Zuma: We got our geaw out for nothing?
Rocky: Great work, everyone.

*hes just sitting there unamused and slowly clapping into the mic*

Marshall: Huh. Quickest mission ever.
Ryder: And remember, whenever your...chicken is stuck in a bush, don't yelp for help unless you've at least looked for it. <god i hate my job sometimes>
Rocky: Yayyy, problem solved.

like 2 hours later

*ringy ringy part 2*

Ryder: Hello?
Farmer Al: RYDER! HELP! THE ANIMALS ARE LOOSE!
Ryder: How?
Al: I'M NOT SURE! COULD YOU COME CHECK?
Ryder: Alright! No job's too big, no pup's too small! PAW Patrol, to the lookout! Again!
Pups: Ryder needs us! Again!

*they run to the lookout and marshall trips on some air*

Rubble: Oh Marshall! Haha!

Chase: PAW Patrol, ready for action Ryder sir!
Ryder: Farmer Al + Yumi's animals escaped. We need to put them back and figure out how, when, and why.

*ryder chooses rocky rubble and chase*

Ryder: PAW Patrol is on a roll!

and they all go to farmer al and yumis crazy ikr i dont feel like writing out tje rest but tjey get saved the animald arent gon e loose rocky fixd tje fence or whatever lets just sau liie chickaletta ate it before coming back to hide in tje bush and waste tje paw patrols time idk so anyways theyre back home and tjey finally hesr a ding from ryders iphone 47 pro giga max mini....