[0] Prologue

Everything seems to slow for a moment or two. Ekio can't hear anything as she watches her surroundings from the safeguard of her father's arms. Parents she had been forced to call dead, to convince everyone that she was parentless, and by the end, she had convinced herself that they were gone to an extent.

Everyone is staring as well, not moving, not advancing on the family. The heroes, in particular, are just open-mouthed gaping at the four people in front of them.

Not only do they have to process that Villain X is actually Xian, who is also the brother of Ekio, the girl that the League of Villain's just kidnapped. They don't have it in them to celebrate the rescue of two high-performing U.A. students as now they also have to process something that goes much deeper and farther beyond the two kids who just tried to kill each other while they watched.

The Heroes have breached more than a couple of their laws and rules today. But for obvious reasons, none of them think they will get into any real trouble for this breach of conduct.

The police move in closer slowly, Ekio watching them as they hop out of their cars and start to access the situation before moving in.

A start move.

Itsuki Kiami and Mitsu Soari.

The most wanted Villain and one of the most loved Heroes of her time, both presumably went missing after a massive battle against each to her, most of the community accepted that the both of them a dead, yet, not being allowed to move forward as no remains were ever found of either of them.

Chances were, they were both obliterated to smithereens by each other's Quirks, something that would have happened to their kids if they hadn't stepped in.

"Hands in the air!"

Police surround the area, gun pointing directly at the family. All Heroes are in shock, not sure what they should be doing at this point, so the police take over.

"Put your hands in the air!" His voice makes Ekio jump a little.

Itsuki gently places his daughter back on her feet, showing his compliance with the law. Ekio doesn't want to let go, she doesn't want to give anyone the chance to take him away from her again.

Xian looks up from his mother's shoulder, seeing the hoards of people start to surround them, all on the offence. He pulls himself back from his mother and stands up, once again towering over the woman.

He raises his hands into the air, closely followed by Mitsu. The two walk towards the other half of their family, moving slowly and making sure to keep their hands up.

Itsuki also raises his hands, wanting to prove that he is not a threat to the people around him. It's going to take a lot to prove his innocence and this is the start.

Ekio is looking at the floor and is a little slow in the movement. She is still processing everything, and as she raises her hands slowly the police take this moment to move quickly.

Xian and his parents are cuffed immediately, their hands yanked in front of them and massive restraints are placed over their hands. Because of the little 'resistance' that Ekio showed, the police are not so nice with her.

One grabs her by the back of the shirt and forces her to the ground, pressing her face into the floor. Ekio coughs out loudly, the dust getting into her throat.

"Don't move!"

The hands belonging to the shouting voice smack her head into the ground. Tears continue to flow from her eyes as she stares up at her family in shock.