[3] Shut

Aizawa and All Might continue to drive around together. They have been on the road all day, talking to parents and even having to convince some to let their kids stay in the school's care.

They have had dorm buildings built speedily during the short amount of time they had, so they could ask parents well before the term starts again, as springing it on them just before would be a little too quick and make the parents a little unlikely to agree with the school.

They had just visited Midoriya, who had pointed out that they don't need to visit the other person in his complex because that person was in fact Ekio. All Might raised his eyebrows at this, following Midoriya's finger as it pointed to her exact apartment.

All Might nodded and thanks him, as well as his mother for allowing him to go into the school's care. She hadn't liked the thought at first, but as her son began to talk to her she was more willing to go along with the plan.

Now the two were on their way to the Bakugo household, possibly the hardest one yet. The two had been dreading the prospect all day, almost sure that the answer would be no but having to carry out the job anyway.

"I'll buy you a drink," All Might says to Aizawa, watching the man look more and more tired as they get closer to the residence.

m.a.t.c.h.e.d.

Mitsuki brings her hand down on the back of her son's head.

"Oh, sure! I'm counting on you!" She says to the two men in front of her. 

"Don't hit me, old lady! I'll kill you!" Bakugo shouts, his fingers curled in as his explosive anger issues ensue.

She smacks him up the back of the head once again, making him recoil backwards, just as angry as before.

"Shut up! It's your fault to begin with for being so weak!" Her anger matches her son's as they yell at each other. "You got caught, and now you're causing everyone trouble!"

"You too . . ." Bakugo's father raises his hand to the two, "stop it. You're startling the teachers."

"Shut up, damn old man! Don't butt in!" Bakugo yells back as Aizawa and All Might watch on, the former not surprised by the way the family interacts with each other.

"You're the one who should shut up!" Mitsuki screams back. "If you're going to talk, then speak clearly!"

'What's with the darkness in this family?' All Might deadpans.

"Um, is it really alright?" Bakugo's father asks while his two family members practically have a wrestling match on the couch next to him.

"Hm?" Mitsuki looks up, smacking her son's head down again and keeping her hand on his head. "Oh, the dorm, right? We'd actually be grateful."

She lifts her hand off her son's head and turns to fully face the two teachers, "Katsuki's reckless and really good at everything, and he was blessed with a good Quirk, too, so he had other people fawning over him all the time and ended up like this."

She looks at her son as he raises his head, teeth clenched tightly and eyes ready to kill.

"He kept getting praised for shallow stuff."

As his mother says it his gaze snaps to her, his head still tilted down. He grits his teeth harder and glares at her, angry with her.

"That's why I was really happy to hear what you said at the press conference."

'He is trying harder than anyone in his pursuit of becoming the 'top hero.' If the villains saw that and thought they had an opening, then I believe they are being short-sighted.' Aizawa remembers what he said, as well as what he said about Ekio.