[4] Complain

The two men had left the room shortly after that, having given up on trying to get the girl to talk.

"You won't leave this room until you answer our questions." one of them had said as they slammed the door shut and deadbolted it after them.

She knows that there is most likely someone watching her through the one way glass at all times, but can't be bothered acting to them. She just stood up and walked to the corner of the room and sat down, as she does in her cell.

Here she is, two days later, still in the interrogation room, sitting in the corner and waiting for the next time one of the men is going to come in and try to get her talk.

Ekio gasps as her head comes up from her knees, her gaze flashing back and forth around the room, making sure no one is in there with her. Her head spins slightly as she leans back against the wall.

Another nightmare had woken her up. She gets multiple every night as she tries to sleep, and if she has the chance to doze off during the day she gets slapped back into reality by the scenes that flash through her mind. The prison isn't offering any program to help with  them easier.

She knows that they hear her screams as she wakes up in the night, she knows they see her through the window as she flinches awake and smacks the wall on accident, causing the cuffs to beep loudly at her.

She wears them twenty-four-seven, stopping her from using her Quirk, or restraining them as much as possible. They have also attached a device around her neck, that measures if she tries to activate her Quirk or not. A Quirk metre they had called it when putting it onto her next.

If it goes off, they will be alerted to it immediately.

So every night someone walks in as she wakes up from her dream and her body sets off her Quirk, or supposedly does as nothing appears. They watch her from the door as she tries to control her breathing and go back to sleep.

Yet it happens over and over again, no one ever comes into monitor her, they just make sure she isn't trying to break out and go right back to wherever they came from.

She lifts her hand to her face and rubs it roughly, trying to wake herself up so she doesn't fall asleep again. She is sick of having nightmares, sick of sleeping and thinking that she is back in that room, chained to a chair with Bakugo and getting her flesh melted off her bones.

Bakugo, who she can't hear from, Bakugo that they won't tell her anything about. Bakugo who appears in her nightmares every night and blames her for him being hurt, for him being kidnapped.

It then morphs into different people, her parents telling her that it's her fault they are in jail. It's her fault that they can't live out the rest of their lives peacefully.

The door slams open, and the original interrogator at the door, looking sleep deprived and annoyed with her. He looks down at her in the corner, knowing that she was just doing it in her sleep once again and isn't planning anything. But the girl is getting on her nerves, every time she set off the Quirk metre someone has to come to check on her and more often than not it is him as he is an investigator on the case.

He practically snarls before slamming the door shut and locking it behind him.

"I am not getting up again because of this girl," he wanders down the fall, into the main office. "If we can't drug her what can we do to get those to stop?"

Everyone in the office looks up, all of them just as sick as he is of hearing the alarm go off over and over again, multiple times a day.

"Just take one of her parents in, surely they can deal with it," a higher up waves his hand at the investigator.