Chapter 7 : Breakdown

Malhotra mansion , Fab 5

Mukti is quietly seating not speaking anything.

Manik sees that and go to her & hugs her .

Manik - Mukti I know you are shocked seeing Abhimanyu alive , we all are , but you need to collect yourself, you can't be lost & shatter .

Mukti tears comes

Mukti - Manik I always believed he will be alive , one day he will come to me. But now when he came in front of me , I just couldn't and cries hugging Manik.

Cabir - Hey Mukti , don't cry. You always love him. You wanted him to be alive and he is . Talk to him. Crying will do no good. 

Aliya goes to Mukti & take her hand in her

Aliya -  Mukti I am also shocked seeing Abhimanyu, we thought that... but with god's grace , he is alive . I also agree with Cabir , you should talk to him.

Dhruv - Manik , Anirudha knows him , we can ask him about Abhimanyu. We can meet him and can clarify all your doubts.

Fab 5 does a group hug.

On other side , Abhimanyu comes to Rajpoot mansion, in his room , sit on bed with keeping his hands on face.

Rudra comes & put hand on Abhimanyu shoulder - Abhimanyu , are you fine ?

Abhimanyu - She was in front of me , but I couldn't. I have seen her eyes , they felt betrayed , I just don't wanted to give her more pain , 6 years before because of Cancer I left her , but again I can't do this with her . She will be shattered. That's why I don't wanted to be back . Neither I wanted to tell her lies Nor I can share truth with her .

Rudra - Don't run from situation, 6 years before because of cancer you left , when you again came , accident happened, situation was not right but now no need to run or hide. Pehle use lagta tha you are dead but now knowing you are alive , she will not move in her life nor you are moving in your life . Just give yourself once again a chance .

5 sal pahle ke halat alag the , me tumhara dard aur gussa samajh sakta hu , your anger for Manik about accident was justifiable & your decision to not come to India I understood . 5 saal pahle Jo hua , uske liye I wanted to destroy Manik , but I stopped for her because she believed in him . But now I think that it was right decision, Manik was somewhere responsible for that accident but not the culprit. That day was very dreadful for all of us , but in all this Mukti is innocent,you are innocent. Don't give its punishment to Mukti. Accept your emotions & love and express it. I believe in you , you will take right decision.

After saying this Rudra leaves Abhimanyu's room.

Abhimanyu sits on bed & look at Mukti' s picture.

On other side , Space Academy, Nyonika Malhotra cabin.

Nyonika seating on her chair and thinking something.

Her PA comes .

Nyonika - Mera kam hua ya nahi ? Have you got any information about the Rajpoot's & Kapoor's , Manik koi deal kare and muje pata na chale .

PA - Ma'am , Rudra Rajpoot is CEO of Rajpoot company and he is .....

Nyonika - Me is deal ke bare me sab janti hu , aisa kuch h tumhare pass Jo me nahi janti .

PA - Mam , Rudra Rajpoot is married to Naina and show a picture of them to Nyonika. By the way there pic was very difficult to get , they are very private people. Naina just recently...

Nyonika ignores the photo and yell at him - Whom Rudra married is not my concern, and her wife and what she does , frustrated she stand up put her hand on picture and get shocked .

( Imagine girl as Naina )

Nyonika - She is and look at her PA.

PA - Ma'am she is Naina Rajpoot , Mr. Rudra's wife .

Nyonika - Naina ya ( stop for some time and speak ) Nandini ? Inki shadi kab hui aur koi information ?

PA - Ma'am they married 3 years ago . Also Mr.Rudra has a son Ansh who is 6 year old . Also couple has seen with a little girl Maiyara she is 4 year old.

Nyonika - What? A little girl of 4 year old , Maiyara (thinks little bit) Manik . Hmm interesting. Vese Space Musicana aa raha h why not call Mrs Naina  Rajpoot as our Chief guest, she has a great interest for music ( have a vicious smile ). Send an invitation to Naina . Also invite Fab 5 and Malhotra's new business associates Kapoor & Rajpoot . ( Laughs ) A little surprise for my dear son . Don't disclose chief guest name. Keep that in mind.

PA - Okay ma'am. Leaves from there.

Nyonika - Picks Rudra & Naina photo . Mrs Rajpoot, Married to a man who already has a son , interesting , for money hmm . Do bichde pyar karne walo ko milana it's so good thing , ye accha kam toh karna hi padega and Laughs .
Manik & Nandini tum dono ki life me itni Shanti ye kaisa ho sakta h . This Musicana will be very special ( have a evil smile).

What do you think , Will Naina come to India ? What will happen when Fab 5 will meet Naina? Will it be a happy reunion or it will entagle their life ?

Chapter 7 completed.
Guys I have few questions for you ,
What are your thoughts about Rudra character?
Will Mukti and Abhimanyu be together or not ?
What do you think about Nyonika's evil plan ?
Do you think Naina should come to India or not ?