Chapter 48 : Naina's outburst

Hello guys !!!!
Sorry for the delay in the update.
But since target was not completed, I can't update the next chapter.
This update is for all loyal readers who are eagerly waiting for next chapter.

Chapter 48 : Naina's outburst

Rajpoot mansion :

After party , Rajpoot's return to their house .

Naina directly go to her room , Ansh seeing her mother upset ask Rudra - Dad , why is mumma upset ? Kya hua h ??

Rudra keep hand on Ansh shoulder - Nothing much , she is just tired and stressed about business, you don't take any tension. It's past your bed time , you should sleep, chalo me tumhe sula deta hu .

Annirudh - Bhai , aaj me aur Ansh sath me so jate h , you don't worry .

Ansh - Yes dad , you go to mumma .

Ansh & Anni go to their room .

Ruhi - Bhai , are you sure Bhabhi is fine , she was looking very upset in party and its doesn't look like stress about business, it's something else right ?

Rudra look at her little sister - Yes , you are right, but you need not to take tension , I will make everything right . You just go to your room and sleep , you must be tired .

Ruhi hugs Rudra - You also take care Bhai , aap hamari strength ho.

Ruhi leaves for her room .

Rudra go to his room and look for Naina but she was not there . He go upstairs towards terrace and see Naina standing and looking at sky .

Rudra go and stand beside her , Naina senses someone around her and see Rudra and hugs him and cries .

Rudra keep caressing her hairs and let her cry .

After some time Naina become quite and they stand in silence for some time .

Rudra - Are you okay now ?

Naina nods little - I can't understand how can you keep yourself calm after everything.

Rudra - If you are so angry on Manik toh India wapas kyu aayi ho ? Agar tum is deal ke liye manti toh na Manik ko pata chalta ki uski ek daughter h aur nahi Nandini India wapas aati. Jab itna sab kar diya h toh ab piche mat hato.

I know tum Manik se chahe kitna bhi gussa ho but you love Maiyara and Nandini so much , tum unki khushi ke liye kuch bhi kar sakti ho . And I love you, tumhari Khushi me hi meri khushi h and I don't want you to live with any regret. (Rudra kiss on Naina's forehead.)

I feel ab ye galat fahmi aur badhe, usse pahle hame Manik ko sab sach bata dena chahiye.

Naina with tears in her eyes - You are right, I don't know if I ever will be able to forgive Manik but I can't see my sister and Maiyara in pain , do whatever you feel right ......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Next day morning :

Rudra calls Cabir and tell him that entire Fab 5 should come to Rajpoot mansion so that they can clear misunderstanding and Cabir agrees with him .....

Then Rudra call Abhimanyu to bring Nandini to Rajpoot mansion so that she can talk to Manik & Fab 5.

Fab 5 reaches there.....

They face each other awkwordly ,to break the ice....

Rudra thanks Cabir - Thank you for coming. I know it will be shocking for guys ....